13

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

[a/n; tysm for the reads and votes :) this is a somewhat filler chapter idk rlly but its some jihan content. Ideal Cut Manila is also today :( :") I ain't going]

Jeonghan stood in front of the door. His hands clammy and sweaty from rubbing themselves a little too much. He was nervous. Joshua and Jeonghan have been sharing texts, hanging out a lot and keeping in touch since their first meeting; which was when Joshua had interrupted Wonwoo and Jeonghan's conversation.

The more Jeonghan and Joshua had talked, Jeonghan just kept on being pulled in, like Joshua had this spell that can easily make you like him. They both clicked together so well, like soulmates. But the news that Joshua was straight as a metal pole, reminding him of his failing grades of Mathematics when he was in Highschool, Jeonghan just lost a little bit of hope.

As he fixed himself one last time, he sighed. Here it goes he told himself and knocked on the door.

It opened. Revealing a neatly tidied up Joshua in front of him. He smiled. "Hello Shua!"

"Ah Jeonghan, nice to see that you came." he said with a welcoming smile.

They stood there, looking at each other in awkward silence. "So uh, will you invite me in?" Jeonghan said.

"Ah- right!" Joshua stepped away and smiled. "Welcome to my humble abode." He joked, as Jeonghan went inside.

The older sat down, gluing his eyes around the environment. It was his first time in the apartment. Alone. With Joshua.

The younger approached him and sat down on the other end of the couch. "Want anything? Like water?" he asked, as Jeonghan slightly nodded.

He stood up and walked towards the kitchen. Somehow Joshua too could feel the thick tense air that surrounded them. He poured a glass of water into one of the cups, one for Jeonghan and one for him. He heard the TV open when the latest episode of project runway automatically started playing from the other room so he took the time to just think for a while, maybe prepare some snacks too.

They usually talk alone with each other. But somehow this particular moment felt different. It felt so weird. Joshua shook his head and pulled out some chips from the pantry and placed it in a bowl. He walked up again to Jeonghan and placed down the food in front of him.

Too engrossed into the story, he looked at the food and smiled as it was placed in front of him. He looked back at Joshua, "So, what did you need help in?" Shua had asked.

Um, would it be too early to say? Jeonghan pondered.

"I. . . I have this friend who likes someone else of the same gender, but that someone isn't really comfortable with same gender romance." Jeonghan paused. "Look, I know that, I study Psycology and I already got a few things down, other than Wonwoo who's good in writing, you major in Journalism."

"So. . . ?" Joshua asked.

"So I just want to know what you would. . . think of that. Maybe you have had a few clients or-- projects that involve interviewing people. " Jeonghan tried to find an excuse.

"Well alright then." Joshua said, convinced enough with Jeonghan's excuse.

Jeonghan fixed himself on the couch and leaned down, his back leaning towards the arm of the sofa. His long locks brushing against his forehead.

"Shoot." Jeonghan said.

"Well, does he know that maybe the other might be uncomfortable because he has a 50/50 chance of him being liked back."

If only he did.

" Who knows, people could change for a bit. Well maybe he should already make the first move, you never know." Joshua suggested.

If only I could.

"Is that good enough?" he asked Jeonghan.

"Yeah. Yeah thats good enough." Jeonghan said and nodded. "Thanks though." he told the other who simply nodded in reply.

They talked for a while and joked with a few things. Jeonghan stood up, after a long conversation spent with the younger.

Joshua leaned at the door frame as Jeonghan waved good bye and left. "Call me again, I had fun." Joshua said and smiled, Jeonghan nodded back as he walked the hallway, and left.

As he was out of sight, Jeonghan had never turned so red in his life. He even questioned how he even was able to survive that long with Joshua.

He saw the elevator door was about to close, so he ran. "Wait!" he called and ran inside, seeing Wonwoo there.

He smirked and placed on his cool facade. But as soon as Wonwoo mentioned what he was doing there, moments of him and Joshua came flooding back into his mind.

And he smiled.

Too well