11

":♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

In the coming days, Mingyu was able to talk a lot more with Wonwoo. And also with the help of Minghao and Jun, he was able to get his number. However, he also had noticed that Wonwoo hadn't been working at the library. He figured, since finals was approaching, Wonwoo probably spent his days studying for the tests.

Cooped up in his room, spending hours and hours finishing project after project and studying for each test. Wonwoo felt too tired. He fixed his sitting position on the bed, the laptop placed on his lap, moving slightly as the mattress underneath him shifted. He was currently working on a due project which was a week from then.

Create a short story about feeling hurt. Emotions that can pull a reader into the drama and concept of of your book.

He recalled his professor saying. He stared at his laptop, seeing a blank page and had nothing written. Completely no inspiration to help him. Soonyoung even took him out to different places and taking the risk of bringing Wonwoo to their old hang out which was 5 hours away, yet he still didn't get inspiration.

He removed his spectacles and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Ugh, what should I do." he mumbled. "I can't even write one word."

For the last projects he had done similar to that, he did get some slight writer's block. But he had never encountered such a huge and pressured state and it frustrated him. Hurt. Feeling hurt. It's so easy, why can't you write anything? He thought.

Placing his laptop aside, Wonwoo decided that maybe he should go get some coffee and some fresh air outside. He stood up and kept his laptop in his laptop bag and threw on a hoodie and wore his sneakers— quickly grabbing his spectacles that sat on top of the bedside table.

Wonwoo walked down the hallway, the floor slightly creaking as he took each step, arriving at the elevator.

"Wait!" A shout echoed through the hall.

The famous Yoon Jeonghan. Wonwoo thought and sighed. Watching as Jeonghan walked inside of the elevator, exhausted from running.

"Oh hi Wonwoo." Jeonghan said as he stood beside him in the elevator.

"What are you doing here? Isn't your apartment like a block away from school?" Wonwoo questioned the older.

Jeonghan stiffened. "I-I what?" he stuttered.

The confident, bold, narcissistic Jeonghan completely altered to emotions he didn't think Jeonghan would even posses. The Jeonghan right now was shy, bashful, and giddy. Like something really good happened to Jeonghan for him to be acting as someone Wonwoo would rarely see.

"Are you okay?" Wonwoo asks, looking close to Jeonghan.

"Y-Yeah." The older looked away.

"You didn't answer my question." Wonwoo spoke. "Why are you here?"

"Okay, okay. Why are you so meddlesome? I just. . . Visited someone." Jeonghan looked away from Wonwoo, as if he was recalling a memory, and smiled.

Wonwoo hid the smirk that was threatening to show on his face. They exited the elevator and he looked closer at the latter, seeing the slight blush that crept up his neck to his ears.

"Would it be someone you like?" Wonwoo teased and laughed, seeing Jeonghan grow crimson and looked away from him. "So it is." Wonwoo finally smirked.

"I should tell you now huh?" Jeonghan looked at Wonwoo. "I mean, he is your co-worker—"

"So it's Joshua?" Wonwoo interrupted and Jeonghan slightly tripped from the sudden mention of his name.

"I- uhm." he sighed. "Yeah." Jeonghan finally admitted. "But your the first one to know this." Jeonghan pleaded to Wonwoo to keep it a secret, in exchange Wonwoo asked him to stop with the Mingyu teasing, and gladly they both agreed.

"Joshua will be really hard to seduce; he's really straight. Good luck with changing that." Wonwoo laughed.

"Yep." Jeonghan sighed.

To love