10

⊱ ────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────

After that slightly awkward moment with Wonwoo, Mingyu immediately went back to his shared dorm.

He walked through the campus, greeting his seniors as they passed by and entered his building. He used the elevator to go to his floor, and as Mingyu arrived, he walked to the familiar 42 etched on his door.

Before turning the knob, he was surprised when the door abruptly opened.

"Hey yeah! I'll see you tomorrow alright?"

The stranger looked at Mingyu as the door went wide open. They stared each other down, Who is this guy? Mingyu thought.

"Oh hey Mingyu! You're home already?" the familiar voice rang through, as his best friend stood beside the man.

Major in Graphic Designing, Xu Minghao.

"This is Jun. You haven't met him yet, but he would go here at times if that's alright." Minghao explained, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Ah, yeah that's fine." Mingyu mumbled. He looked at Jun, who immediately dropped the intimidating facade.

"Hi, I'm Wen Junhui, Major in dance. Nice to finally meet you Mingyu." Jun smiled and shook hands with him.

"Kim Mingyu, Major in Engineering. Same here." he smiled back.

So this is the famous Kim Mingyu Jun grimaced in his head.

"Ah well, I have to be going now, nice meeting you Mingyu." Jun smiled and left.

Minghao looked at the latter and sheepishly smiled, welcoming Mingyu again to their humble abode. Mingyu entered his room, placing down the book and his bag on the bed. He began to strip, thinking that a hot bath would work well from the long day.

He stepped into the hot shower and sighed as the water started pouring onto his body. He relaxed slowly as the hot water comforted him. His mind slowly wandering off to Wonwoo, and he was surprised. He shouldn't think of him right now, especially since he was in the middle of a hot bath.

But he couldn't help it. He didn't expect he'd be taking care of a problem in the bathroom, if you know what I mean.

He went downstairs and started cooking dinner, since the both of them completely forgot about stocking on food, they were stuck with cup noodles for dinner.

"So, did you see him again today?" Minghao asked, taking a bite from his food.

"Yeah." Mingyu blushed, over the thought of Wonwoo in his glasses. "First time I saw him wear glasses." Mingyu mumbled. "He was so cute."

Minghao chuckled. "When are you even going to get his number?" Mingyu slumped his shoulders, taking a long slurpy sip from his bowl.

"I don't know." he sighed. "I mean, what if I creep him out?"

"You probably do, you're so clingy." Minghao joked, and Mingyu made an offended face.

Minghao smiled and they started enjoying the cold night comforted with soft talks and accompanied with warm cup noodles.