Part 9. Screwed

i looked at the angry Brain who was suprising glaring at is mother and not me "what the fuck is going on why are you trying to throw something at Alexander want to explain that to me?" he narrowed his eyes at his mother "W-wait B-brian he started it i wasnt doing anything!" "lying old hag you yelled at me as soon as you entered into the house so i just gave you back a taste of your own bitterness you witch!" "Alexander shhh i can handle this you probably did do something but for now we just both need to work out all the shit that happened and you need to put a lock on your mouth understood?!" I gulped and nodded his hits may have turned me on but they hurted like hell and i didnt want to get hit again and he may have been hot mad but it was like looking at the father of all hell satin himself so i did what i was told for once and shut up looking at hiim "now mother i advice you put down the danm lady knife of a heel shoe and stop trying to attack Alexander he's a guest and this is the first time i have seen you bitch at a guess how pitiful" Brian mom just looked at brian then me and my eyes suddenly widened when i saw her launch at me knocking me to the ground chocking me angrily. "GET OFF ME YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!" I yelled trying to get her off as Brian grabbed her off of me and threw her down on her ass to the ground"Mother what did i just say!! dont lay a hand on him what the fuck is wrong with you are you deff!?" Alexander mom looked so scared now at this point and ran off out the house i wanted to laugh but i didnt want the rage to fall upon me at all in anyway. Brian walked over to me as he had finished watching his mother leave i began to back away a little i saw now scared i wasnt really high anymore i was terrified of what he was going to do to me. "Alexander..." he said hissing a little but hissing sadly"Y-yes?" "I'm sorry sorry i did all that you ughhh i just im so messed up i didnt mean t-" "dont worry" i said cutting him off "i'm messed up too its not all your fault we are just both a little screwed up he cant help it im sure you didnt mean to do any of t-" "no i didnt mean to do any of that stuff i truly am sorry" he said cutting off my sentence i never finished as i was soon greeted with warm arms holding me they left....relaxing something i have never felt in my life it was a weird feeling but one i welcomed into my embrace as i hugged back and all a sudden poured out water from my eyes i wonder if it was because of this warmth or because of the hard day either way all i knew was that i was crying me eyes out and i just didnt know what to do anymore brian slowly but softly stroked my hair making me fall asleep right in his arms he had then carried me to his bed laying me down and walked out the door. (BrainPOV) i closed the door as i had left the sleeping Alexander alone to rest i couldnt beileve all the stuff that was happening i needed help badly but i had no one to help me til i thought maybe just maybe...nevermind i doubt it im a guy he is one too he may be gay and i may be bi but im pretty sure he doesnt actually have anything for me its just a teasing hit and quite thing im pretty sure that's what it is i sighed and walked to the living roomm cleaning of the mess my childish mom made along with Alexander danm he was a hand full high but at aleast he's calmed down fully know and is sleep i finished as i decided to watch televison might as well see whats on tv i didnt really watch much of tv but i was bored to death so i just sat there watching reruns of my wife and kids i soon fell asleep later that night and woke up to my head on something soft i looked to see it was Alexander looking down at me "hi morning i woke up early couldnt really sleep made u breakfast and decided cuz you was mumbling something horrible in your sleep so i tried to relax you by putting you in my lap and guess it worked cuz you stopped and was sound alseep again" i looked up at him "oh...thanks" i said tooken back a little by those eyes of his they were beautiful for a boy they really was and im pretty sure he knew that himself i got up and went to the dinning table eating the food it was warm so it must had been made not to long ago before i woke i was happy bout that cuz i didnt waste his cooking that meant i ate every bite of it which when i turned around had a smiling Alexander looking at me happily i wonder is this his first time smiling its seems according to students he never really smiled til now i was seeing a very old side of Alexander not one like last night but a use to be once in life happy one that loved life i was at least glad about that i didnt want to see people suffer like me and others i was never able to help...you know maybe this boy could help me and in return i would be able to help him it was just a thought actually cuz i still wasnt sure "ummm...we kinda missed a little bit of school so i was wondering u still going or staying home?" "i'll stay home" I said as i went to take a shower leaving Alexander in the kitchen (Alexander POV) "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME AM I ACTUALLY FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE AND IT DOESNT BOTHER ME THAT ITS A GUY BUT ACTUALLY FALLING IN LOVE OMG SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME I THINK HE DRUGGED ME BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE DIDNT BUT STILL SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME" I yelled in my head i couldnt believe it i was smiling and laughing a little and actually listening to someone which happened to be what i did to Brian i listened to him i ened up laughing a little cuz of him and REALLY smiling for once due to HIM god...something was wrong with me i didnt know if i wanted to WELCOME this feeling but if it was okay and was going to help i guess i was going to do it why not try it couldnt help to try right?....