Part 12. Just not fair....

I wanted to die I really did as I saw who the person was walk in from their red hair down to their neck to their dark black eyes....".....what are you doing here?!" I yelled as he came up and approached me

"My my clam down I don't intend to cause anything or any trouble"He smirked

" Shit of all people" I sat there thinking My damn ex really ughhh I thought I had seen the last of his damn smug fucking face I guess not shit today and this whole week are just not my days at all I sighed and looked him right the face"What makes you think I don't wanna start something I don't wanna see you so why don't you leave i'm surprised you can still even approach me though after the thing you've done tsk!" I looked away not wanting anything to do with this damn vial human. He was a complete dick...he wasn't my smartest idea for a lover and I knew that....my ex Elandes...yeah he really was a Elandes while I was with him all he ever did was cause me pain and misery biggest mistake of my fucking life.

Elandes smiled"Your so mean can't you be sweeter like you use to be to me huh? I mean can't we push all that old shit in the past behind and keep it where it belongs? Alex?" Elandes looked at me smiled and touched my cheek I hit his hand away" Don't touch me what me and you had is over done with and I won't let it be rebuild so stay far away from me!.....I'm not coming back to you Elandes and I don't wanna try to be friends got it?".

Brian's POV

I heard some yelling...that sounded like Alex. I finished getting my food and went to where are table was and sure enough it was him yelling at some punk I walked over and looked at him"Excuse me got a problem here can I help you?". The dude looked at me as if I just did something I shouldn't have but I ignored him and looked at Alex"You alright?". Alex had looked at me silent for a moment then answered"...I'm quite alright Brian he was just leaving....". Elandes I saw from corner my eye grinned and mouthed something I couldn't make it out but i'm sure Alex did because he glared at him as a response"Half chance! asshole!" I heard Alex yell as Elandes walked away.

Alex POV

"who the hell he think he is This isn't over this isn't over?! of course this is over!"He thought thinking about the sentence Elandes mouthed at him"it totally is over..."I mumbled under my breath Brian looked at me "huh?" I heard him say but i just shook it from my mind"Nothing come on let's get eating class starts soon..."I looked down at our plates of food...damn it Elandes...tsk my appetite was now gone great only human in the world could fuck up a person's hunger easily.