Part 3. New boy

I woke up this morning energized and ready to be at school. I rushed out the door dashing past my annoying neighbors dog who always barks mad named fluffy but then again who wouldn't be mad with a name like that no wonder he's always angry I would be too I laughed. I could see up ahead of me the light was slowly counting to zero and my bus was right there so i ran even faster breathing hard trying to make my bus thank god i made it just barley thanks to a old man. I waited on the bus not really talking to anyone like usual. "Hi there" I heard a voice say I turned and it was the boy from detention Brian I just looked at him and turned away"Aww don't ignore me please? " I turned again "do I know u sir?" "No " Brian replied "but we can get to know each other " he smiled I laughed a little I thought it was funny "sorry not interested " I turned away Brian just smiled a little and then went to playing with his piercing I sat their thinking "why would this boy be trying to talk to me? Even though I wouldn't mind the hottie speaking to me I wonder" I turned "hey what grade are you in?" Brian looked at me"finally speaking well i'm a senior in adult ed though i'm 19 kinda got held back a lot for ditching " I was shocked "your Danm their a adult! " "I know Brian said smirking with a chuckle "wow Well that's all I wanted to know but it seems your the new boy huh?" Brian nodded "yea I am " "Well sir I'd like to inform you don't fuck with Me i'm not one you should be around so please stay away from me" I said getting up leaving of the bus as we got to school "well well i'm not one to take kindly to either boy or should I saw Alexander" Brian smirked getting off the bus I saw that smirk wondering what it was their for but I didn't ask because I didn't care I called in meeting up with Alessia happy to at least see her as we walked to the lunchroom. 

(Brian POV) 

That boy is very interesting I said getting off the bus I smirked at my thought and I felt eyes look at me I could tell they were his I walked into our so called shitty school of a building Danm this was so lame I walked to my locker getting out some books as soon as I felt someone try and push me but it wasn't easy considering i'm 6"7 I turned "hey you punk I heard u beat up on some of my boys i'm here to thank u for treating them well " I heard that voice from no other than Brian who's friends I beat up yesterday for trying to bully what they called welcoming new comers which is by the way what got me detention in the first Danm place I hissed "what do you want i'm not in the mood to play silly kids games go somewhere and play with your action figures " "What!?! Why you who do you think you are talking to me like that punk?! " "well I believe I'm Brian your reaper if you don't leave me alone" "You!!! " I sighed as his fist tried to hit me I grabbed his fist kicking him to the ground smirking "well seems u picked a unnecessary fight with me that I can't ignore Oh well time to die say bye bye " after I said those words next thing I noticed a crowd of people where yelling around that word "fight! " 

(Alexander POV) 

I heard noises as me and Alessia went to check it out "wonder what's going on?" Alessia said "dunno" I said walking to the scene as I saw Brian Jones that new boy beating the crap out of Brain Frags. A bully who always thought he was all that I could have sworn though Brian looked like a blood thirsty hottie while Brain looked as if he had broken everything right when it was getting good the police and principal came breaking the crowd as me and Alessia ran I glanced back before we completely vanished as I saw a bloody Derrick and a angry panting covered in blood Brian first thought was holy shit