Part 8. I think i'll make you my.....WAIT A MINUTE!

(Brains POV) "your just fucking incritable you know that so this is who you really are no wonder you said dont get invovled with you you seem to be a hand full" Alexander glared at me but i didnt care my glare was much worse when my eyes meant his. He looked away i sighed" you may lay back down if you like i'll start a running bath water for you if you'd like too" Alexander turned twords me looking up at me"why are you being kind now what feel bad for me for how you saw me? you want to take pity on me or something keep on and you might just be able to be made my personally bitch if you keep taking care of me like this Brian" Alexander laughed at his words me though didnt i turned and without a second of thought my fist hit his face knocking him out he needed to be knocked out he was becoming very irritating being so fucking drugged up and all. I walked out the room going down stairs into the living room my mother wasnt home so for now i had the house to myseelf which was how i liked it but well not fully all by myself since Alexander was here but he wasnt waking up any time soon so yup i was pretty much alone here til Alexander woke or my Mother came throw that door. I turned on the television watching a show called "mind blowing" its a stupid show but its better than watching lame boring programs about things that stupid people buy cuz they actually believe the shit is gonna worl for them they are so lifeless its sad i watched the show til it went off them got up hungry and made some food while making me a sandwhich i heard foot steps but they didnt sound too happy i knew they were Alexander and i knew he was pissed off at me for hitting him in the face and knocking him out cold as soon as i turned around i was planted on the ground with a angry Alexander trying to basically kill me i have to admitt it he's hot when mad i turned over which made me now be on top of him as i pinned down his hands "so i see your awake and better whats wrong?" i smirked being the arrogant smart ass that i was Alexander spit on my face which made my eyes flash at him he jumped a little "watch it or you might end up in the hospital" Alexander hissed low i think he only did cuz he didnt want to get hit again "you hit me knocking me out you know whats wrong!" he spat at me i raised my hand "watch your tounge while your under my roof i could possibley have the ambulance come and get you from my house if you dare make another nasty move at me Alexander now listen to me just cuz im being kind to you really doesnt mean anything but to me i think you deserve my kindness because of the way you act now shut up and behave or your going to be having some major problems while with me" Alexander just looked away and nodded i may have scared him but i was serious about what i said and im sorry but he needed to understand i was not joking with him cuz just like i told him on the just that day im not somone to fuck with either was true i didnt really enjoy doing what i was doing to him but he was being a real hand fool when he was stoned he wasnt like this at school and he said something about being how he use to be i wonder what he meant by that at the moment i didnt care and wasnt even going to ask at this moment he needed to calm down and cool it or he'd wake up in the hospital next time he opened his eyes. Alexander looked at me "can you please get up though?" i nodded getting off of him and walking out of the kitchen not even hungry anymore "im pretty sure your hungry so have my sandwhich im going for a walk stay in the house" i stated leaving going for a walk. (Alexander POV) i cant believe this he is treating me as if i am a child this bastard im not a child yeah hes older but what the fuck does that got to do with anything huh? "ughhh what a pain" i went to the couch and sat down as soon as i sat down a women enetered through the door guessing it was his mom cuz come on she looked old enough to be his mother cuz she couldnt have even been his girlfriend even if she did also look like she was 19 it actually was kinda hard to believe that she was his mother "Who the hell are you?" she said looking at me as if i was some piece of trash outside on the dirty ground i smirked " your Mama's fuck buddy bitch" i smiled "YOU-!!!" "wait no let me refraise that your son's fuck buddy he's my personally bitch now so bow down lady to the man fucking your son" i laughed as she did seem mad cuz she walked off but then came back quickley with something to throw at me which ones of her high heeled shoesi quickly dodged "hey you psycho bitch calm down it was only a joke well half way" i smirked man one of these days i may end up dead or in the hospital for being a smart ass "CALL ME A BITCH ONE MORE TIME WATCH WHAT HAPPENES!!!" I rolled my eyes "whatever" i looked away from her which actually just made her more mad and as soon as i was about to dodge another item coming at me the door opened and brian was back but apparently what he saw mad him mad again i gulped "fuck not again..." i was about to be in great deep shit once again and it was by brain all over again fuck my life....