Part 7. Unexpected Events

(Alexander POV)"STOP ALEXANDER SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU!!!" Brain yelled at me ughhh it seems he's not shutting up no matter how hard i want him to just shut up and enjoying whats coming to him i mean he things im hot im pretty sure he does and i think he's hot so why wouldnt he let it happen? oh well i dont care i pushed him up agaisnt the wall "now just drown yourself right now in the pleassure im about to give to you okay hun" i bent down on my knees undoing his pants slowly and suducing like  he kept trying to stop me and it made me mad each time til i grabbed his hands"stop and enjoy"my eyes now glaring daggers at him i finally took it out wow it was big eh but then again he is half black and it was 14 iches long i bet being hard it be like 15 hmmm i got excited thinking about it man was i a slut "ALEX-!" I took it completely in my mouth as it shut him up he gasped and i looked up at him licking his little friend that seemed to be enjoying itself i knew he was so lewd it was all over his face he was now agreeing with his lil partner that was being sucked i laughed a little making a lil vibration on his dick making him groan. I was liking this side of him as i began licking more and more as soon he held my head thrusting along with the motioined as 6 minutes later he cum all in my mouth i licked the creamy liquid from his dick then my lips "hmmm your yummy" i stated smirking he looked at me panting as he couldnt believe what happened as he then started yelling" What The fuck is your problem what was that about Alexander what the fuck!!!!!" he yelled at me then all of a sudden hit me i fell to the ground "owww..." i said in a horny lil voice "hmmmm that hurt" i laughed smirking then licked my lips i guess that made him more mad cuz he hit me again and again beating me with rage i let it happen hell i was too stoned to actually feel pain all i was feeling was pleassure "you know hahaha hitting me wont help" he glared down "YOU!!!! IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY THEN FINE ILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT!!!" He threw me to the ground as the next thing i noticed he ripped off my shirt i just gave him a smirk he then kissed me and bite my lip "ah!" a moan escaped along with the pleassurable pain as i felt the hot blood come from my bottom lip as he begand roughly kissing me and touching me and hell i was enjoying every moment of it. I was moaning and panting as all a sudden i noticed he took off my pants looking at me i looked at him as my eyes shot open and i screamed as i felt him enter me....that scream though made him looked at me as he had came back to reality and saw my tears of pain but still wearing that sick sidistic smirk on my face he shot out which made me scream a lil again and arch my back as his eyes examined me in shock "omg!" he stated seeing the blood that came from me down their and the bruises "why'd...you...stop...the fun part was about to just star..." I passed out of a sudden i guess because of the shock given to my body by his big thing along with the pain it was soon after that i didnt realize i was picked up and taken to a place where my body was laid on something soft as i opened my eyes and saw Brain standing over me looking at me emotionless which confused me cuz i had no idea at the time what he was thinking or what was going through that head of is. "i see your awake" he stated his voice a little unusual like as if he was ready to beat or kill something. i looked at him not wanting to answer because i knew i just did something i never thought the new guy would see all a sudden with a new kid he just meet in this town i had just exposed the old me to someone new here without caring all because i went back to being my old self oh god i was sinking lower and lower now and nothing could save me anymore and i knew that and was letting it happen i looked up at him"what you saw by the way stays between me and you or your dead got it brian" i looked at him with a blank face Brain just laughed and shock his head "your so fucking unbelievable you know that sure what ever you say lil priss" man this boy was once again pissing me off but i knew it was because of me this time and what i did.