Part 4.Unable to Forget

(Brain POV)"THIS IS BULLSHIT HE STARTED THE FIGHT!! " I yelled at the deans cops and principal cuz you can guess were I am fucking at the principal office for fucking bullshit that dealt with that shitty boy that I beat and hopefully killed. i sat there bored out of my mind"can i leave now if your gonna give me my punishment please hurry with it cuz i'm falling asleep here just waiting for you old people" "MR.JONES THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED YOU WILL SIT THERE AND WAIT FOR AS LONG AS WE WANT TIL YOU ARE GIVING PERMISSION TO LEAVE ARE SITE DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"my principal said looking at me I looked at him then smirked as i decided to be a smart ass"nope" hahahaa on man you should have seen how bright red out of anger my principal face turned Mr.Ilse was a sucker that was his name stupid name huh? well anyway while i guess having no choice but to sit there i was remembering Alexander and i was now thinking about him and couldn't get him off my mind i don't know what it was about him but he was very well stuck in my head all of him his body lips ears eyes arms everything of him stuck in my image like a perfect picture in a frame it was crazy i kept thinking about him i heard little noises as i was day dreaming of him but then something hard hit me which snapped me back into reality "OW!!!! WHAT THE F-!" my words were cut off when i saw my Mother she had hit me with her hard you could call it brick of a purse cuz she stuffed so much stuff in it that if it hit you it literally felt like a BRICK! i looked at her and saw anger in her eyes and disappointment like i never saw that look before"what?"i said being snobby with it "Don't give me that what attitude i have been calling your name for 5 minutes and you never answered me now tell me about why you are fighting why do you keep causing me pain like this your suppose to be my son but you don't act it!" i flared with rage when she said the" CAUSING YOU PAIN YOU HAVE ALWAYS CAUSED ME PAIN SEE THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM AS A MOTHER YOU ALWAYS THINK OF YOURSELF AND NOT YOUR KIDS AND I AM YOUR SON WANT TO KNOW WHY CUZ I'M MY FATHER'S SON YOUR EX-HUSBAND!!!" She looked at me shocked and so did the others she then replaced her face with anger quick again "why you little!" she tried to slap me with her hand i caught it though and stared at her with my cold eyes of pity on her and symphony "don't you dare try to hit me i'm not that little boy anymore that i was so i wont let you slap me and beat me like you use to mother" she looked at her son scared trying to snatch her arm away but it was no use he looked at her and sighed "i am your son Annie Ree Jones" i said saying my moms whole name as i then let go and she stood back a little and the cops looked at  her "ma'am are you alright?" she nodded and put her head down. The principal looked at me "Mr.jones your behavior is really out of control i see we cant let you hurt your mom or the life of these kids" My mom shot up and looked at the principal" no sir its okay he just gets mad at times please don't send him away he didn't mean it i'm pretty sure he just doesn't know how to control his anger if he did he would most likely be better" "...fine" Mr.Iles said "he can continue going here but he will be under 27/4 watch and under house arrest too" "that's fine my mom said agreeing with them as she looked at me "whatever i said giving my response which was why my mom was looking at me that way "i don't care as long as i don't have to see that guy nor you guys ugly mugged faces anymore" i chuckled they left storming out the room pissed off at me like i give a flying shit fuck i laid back in the chair once again thinking of guess who yup your right Alexander once again man that boy had himself in my head 24/7 it seemed like he was just always in my mind always he was just someone i was unable to forget. 

(Alexander POV) 

I was sitting in class wondering what happened to him i wonder did he get arrested i was having all kinds of thoughts in my head when i was suppose to be paying attention in class trying to learn this stuck i thought was useless and that we didn't need it i believed in that and so did everyone else actually so i wasn't alone i was so spaced out badly after 7 minutes of class starting after the bell that i didn't realize my name was being called by the teacher my history teacher Mr.Olis i realized it after i snapped out of my thinking and looked at him writing something on my bored he moved out the way and i saw it read "DENTITION MR.ZITHER TONIGHT AFTER SCHOOL!!" the whole class started laughing man i was screwed if my parents found out about this again it was so going to be something i was unable to forget.