Chapter 11- Fire At The Bottom Of The Pit.

Start from the beginning

"This was it." He thought.

"After tonight she will always be with me. for eternity and more."

"Do you have to kill them?" her sweet nightingale voice pulled him from his thoughts.

" I'm afraid so my angel." he replied savouring this positing for as long as he could.

"What if I make a deal with you?" she

" Ohh ? and what did you have in mind?" he asked her in a warm and seductive voice; making Gabriella crumble in his hands.

" I will do anything you say. I will obey you and I won't run anymore, only if you spare Elena and my family." She whispers thinking she has sealed her fate forever.

Inhaling in defeat Klaus raised his head pulling apart from hers his hands still wrapped around her delicate waist. He looked straight into the sea of perfect round brown eyes.

When Gabriella felt Klaus pull away she felt disappointed and guilty for some reason. The second she felt his eyes on her she met the perfect sea of blue.

Then she saw it.

Disappointment, defeat and undying love.

Always undying love whenever he looked or when she caught him glace at her.

"What's wrong? I don't understand the deal is a good one ill be under your will, you'll have me but you only need to spare my family .

" You don't understand my angel, but you will. I don't need to make a deal like this with you because you will be mine. Not because you are tied in some deal made in fear but because you truly want to be mine. And I am truly sorry but there is no other way of keeping you safe but breaking this wretched curse and killing Elena in the process." he stopped for a second running his thumb over her round cheek, gazing into her eyes with devotion.

" It may not be in this moment that you understand why I must do this , but you will eventually. And until that moment I will be waiting for you, for your love, your compassion, your heart loving me and saving me from myself. I will be doing what I have done for a thousand years always waiting for your salvation. "

"Always and forever waiting for you ".

Then she looked at him. Completely unravelled in his words which held complete honesty and truth for her and only her to hear.

"Nick,I?" she stuttered not able to find the right words in order to match his.

"But until then, I must know that you are safe and out of harms way. Untouchable by others until I come back and then we can start our eternity together." he said to her gently.

"What? wait!" she panicked once she understood what he meant.

Taking her pure face in his hands her made her look at him and he helped her find peace in only for a brief moment.

but a moment is all he needed.

" You will sleep my angel. You will dream of happy things and let your mind rest. For when I come back you will awaken in my arms once more and we will be together." He looked into her eyes compelling her. The moment he finished, he felt her beautiful eyes close once more and her body become still again.

Quickly placing his hand underneath her long silk legs and another underneath her spine, he felt her head rest on his chest reminding him of a vow he made to her a thousand years ago the night his mother placed this curse on them both.