Outsiders Are Affectionate and Faithful, What About You?

Start from the beginning

This was Feng Jin Yuan's carriage. He had already received word that the person blocking the road was Bu Cong. His original intention was to hide in the carriage and not meet with him; however, he did not think that he would suddenly feel a cold breeze come from above his head. When he raised his head, he saw the clear sky and that the roof of the carriage had gone flying.

"Prime minister Feng! Are you still not coming out?" Bu Cong angrily shouted and advanced like a beast, "Do you want for this general to dismantle your entire carriage?"

Feng Jin Yuan flew into a rage. Bending slightly, he exited the carriage and pointed at Bu Cong: "You call yourself this general? Then you must still remember that this prime minister is still the court's standard first rank official? Bu Cong, is this you rebelling?"

The word rebelling placed an extremely large crime on Bu Cong.

But Bu Cong did not care about this at all, "You can say it however you like. Feng Jin Yuan, this general came today just to see are you grieving or not for your dead daughter?" He spoke while shaking his head, "Unfortunately, your son also died. The grief on your face is for your son and has nothing to do with A-Heng."

Feng Jin Yuan's face became green with anger, especially after understanding that Bu Cong had come to feel outraged for A-Heng, he felt even more dejected.

"Bu Cong, are you trying to concern yourself with my Feng family's affairs? Who gave you this right?" In the end, it was a scholar who could not make a soldier understand. Bu Cong's spear pointed straight at Feng Jin Yuan's forehead and was less than an arm's length away. This made it impossible for Feng Jin Yuan to ignore the pressure of that spear. Regardless, he still felt a belly full of anger, but he could not bring himself to say anything.

But even if he did not say anything, it did not mean Bu Cong would not say anything, as he said: "Feng Jin Yuan, you had best not let me find out that A-Heng died an unjust death. Otherwise, I, Bu Cong, even if it means I am rebelling, I will bring my soldiers to level your manor!"

After he finished speaking, he brought back his spear and raised his right hand. To Feng Jin Yuan's astonishment, the tens of officers behind Bu Cong raised their bows, notched their arrows and took aim at the Feng family's carriages.

The sound of female screams came from the back. One wave after another, even Feng Jin Yuan began to tremble.

"Wha.... what are you wanting to do?"

Bu Cong coldly smiled, "If I said murder an imperial official, would you believe me?"

Feng Jin Yuan gasped in shock. The arrows had already been aimed. What was there left to disbelieve? The memory of a matter from many years ago suddenly came forth. That year, Feng Yu Heng was only six years old. She was the one he held as his precious daughter to the first wife. Bu Cong begged his family to come and request a marriage, but they had been coldly treated by him...

"Bu Cong." His facial color recovered slightly, "I know how you feel about A-Heng, but the clan residence caught fire. This was something that nobody could control! Even my eldest son died in that fire, Bu Cong. How could there be any injustice?"

Bu Cong looked at his hypocritical face and felt disgusted, "I really do not understand. Such a fine girl like A-Heng, how could she be born from something like you? How could such a good daughter from the Yao family marry into the Feng manor?"

After he finished speaking, he did not give the slightest bit of breathing room. The right hand that he had been holding high was suddenly put down. The officers behind him with their bows drawn fully loosed their arrows in unison. Every single arrow shot towards the Feng family's carriage procession.