Possessed

The Feng family was delayed in leaving the manor because of Bu Ni Shang. When they finally left the manor, the third prince, Xuan Tian Ye, had also finished lighting incense and quickly followed them out.

Chen Yu lowered her head, her cheeks becoming a little red. She wholeheartedly thought that Xuan Tian Ye had chased after them because he wanted to speak with her. She did not, however, think that he would face Feng Yu Heng and say: "Do you want this prince to send you back?"

Chen Yu was extremely shocked. She suddenly raised her head and looked towards Xuan Tian Ye, but his eyes remained on Feng Yu Heng, not even glancing in her direction.

The matriarch also felt something was off. Staring at Xuan Tian Ye and Feng Yu Heng with uncertainty, she saw the Feng Yu Heng maintained her habitual indifferent expression. It was even a little similar to the ninth prince's indifferent expression. She only shook her head towards Xuan Tian Ye and said: "The Feng family has a carriage. I will not trouble third brother."

When she called him third brother, it reminded Xuan Tian Ye of their relationship. Chen Yu, however, did not see it this way. She said with great envy: "Second sister and his Highness the third prince are really close."

Feng Yu Heng felt that this big sister truly did not know the difference between right and wrong. As for Xuan Tian Ye, he turned an annoyed and disgusted gaze towards her, causing Chen Yu to tear up, as she prepared to use her most pitiable expression to change Xuan Tian Ye's attitude.

Unfortunately, Xuan Tian Ye did not even look at her. He only focused on talking to Feng Yu Heng: "A-Heng treats this prince as too much of an outsider. Either way, this prince must pass by the Feng manor on the way back into the capital and thought to bring you along."

Feng Yu Heng shook her head once more, expressing that there was no need.

Xuan Tian Ye did not persist, only nodding his head. His ever angry expression even revealed a bit of a smile. After that, he waved to the Feng matriarch and left.

The Feng matriarch was stunned silly. As she saw it, the only people in the Feng family the third prince had any interactions with aside from Feng Jin Yuan was Chen Yu! Why was it today, that he suddenly became so close with Feng Yu Heng?

She really wanted to ask Feng Yu Heng what really happened, but when she saw Feng Yu Heng's cold expression, the words that had reached her mouth were swallowed back down. She only said: "Let's return!"

Just as she said this, the first one to move was Chen Yu. She rushed straight for the carriage and climbed into the carriage herself, ignoring the help of the maidservants.

The matriarch knew her mood was sour, but she did not fuss over it, following her into the carriage.

Feng Yu Heng brought Xiang Rong and the servants into the other carriage. On the way back to the manor, Xiang Rong suddenly said: "Why do I feel like something is about to happen?"

Feng Yu Heng smiled and patted the back of her hand, comforting her: "It is fortune not disaster, but if it is disaster, it can not be avoided. If it is a disaster, we will deal with it. There is no need to fear."

Xiang Rong nodded, her heart calming down slightly, but she still had concerns, "Second sister, be a little more careful. Without mentioning the Bu family, I feel that eldest sister is a little off."

"Then let's treat it as watching a good play and see how good of a performance she can put on." Feng Yu Heng threw out these words. If Xiang Rong could see something, how could she not have felt something. Feng Chen Yu was already a little off since the day she feigned her illness. Having been instigated today, perhaps the play would begin very shortly.