No matter how bold Han shi was, she did not dare act against the matriarch, as she awkwardly lowered her head and stopped talking.

The matriarch looked at Chen Yu's hand and began to worry. SHe could not help but ask Feng Yu Heng: "Your eldest sister's hand..."

"Grandmother, do not worry." She gave a comforting smile, "After half a month to a month, eldest sister's hand will be fine."

The matriarch let out a sigh, and Chen Yu also felt relieved upon hearing this.

"Oh, Chen Yu!" The matriarch said: "This time, you suddenly fell ill. This time, you really need to thank A-Heng. If she were not here, perhaps you would still not have woken up even now. You must properly thank your second sister."

Feng Chen Yu hatefully gritted her teeth. She even had the heart to want to kill Feng Yu Heng, so how could she thank her? "Grandmother, please think a little more about the people of the family. Second sister is still only twelve years old after all. Always saying that she has learned from old divine doctor Yao, but that only happened for a few years. As for the so-called Persian eccentric that she mentioned, it would be best not to believe outsiders. Do not be too reliant on it, so you do not trouble someone else."

When she these things, it was because of Feng Yu Heng, so there was not a very good tone. The matriarch heard these complaints "Are you lecturing me? That day, you were fainted and did not wake. Your father and I stayed with you for an entire night and called for many doctors. None of them could wake you up. I had no other choice but to call your second sister. You indeed woke up thanks to her treatment. I can ignore you not being grateful, but how can you say such things? You truly do not know how to tell good from bad! You really do not know how to tell!"

Chen Yu was shocked and immediately realized that she had gone overboard. She indeed hated Feng Yu Heng, but her words were spoken to the matriarch. How could she get angry with the grandmother that even her father had to yield to?

Realizing this point, Chen Yu quickly stood up then knelt before the matriarch: "Grandmother, please forgive me! Chen Yu has only woken up a few days ago. My mind is still not very clear. The things I just said were nonsense!" When she raised her head again, there were two tear streaks on her face. This appearance caused people to feel for her. How could the matriarch continue to hold it against her?

"Quickly get up." She sighed, "I know you just recovered. I do not blame you. It's just that your second sister did it out of the goodness of her heart. You must know to thank her."

Feng Chen Yu cursed the matriarch internally for a while, thinking this old woman had lived for too long. She has gone senile to have been so easily coaxed by a child that came out of the mountains. She even defended her to this degree.

But the matriarch insisted, so she had no other choice. She could only grit her teeth and say to Feng Yu Heng: "If that is the case, then thank you second sister." While she spoke, she did not even look at Feng Yu Heng.

The matriarch felt that Chen Yu's attitude was not good and was prepared to say a few more things, but at this time, a servant came in from the outside. In her hand was an invitation.

Granny Zhao quickly went up and received it. She then said a few words to the servant before turning around and saying to the matriarch: "It is an invitation from the Bu manor to attend the funeral. It is Lord Bu's funeral. Our manor should send someone to offer condolences." While she spoke, she handed the invitation to the matriarch.

The matriarch received it. Looking at it, she said: "It should be attended. At the time of Chen shi's funeral, the Bu family's eldest son also came."