I Will Stab You to Death!

Start from the beginning

Feng Jin Yuan became anxious: "If you have something to say, then say it. So long as Chen Yu can be woken up, any conditions you raise, father will agree to."

"Oh?" She raised an eyebrow: "Father should make sure not to be overzealous. What if A-Heng says I want my mother to become the Feng family's head wife again, what then?"

Feng Jin Yuan was stunned. He had never expected that he had said something so direct. Normally, were these polite words not meant to be followed by daughter being able to do something for the family is an honor? And they would never dare to ask their father for a reward?

Really... there was no way to communicate with this daughter.

Seeing Feng Jin Yuan's many different expressions, Feng Yu Heng smiled: "Father, do not worry. A-Heng definitely will not have that sort of request. To speak nothing of troubling father, even my mother would not be pleased."

"Hmph! Since when has there been a time for her to say if she was happy or not?" Feng Jin Yuan's anger surged forth once more, "For a simple concubine, being promoted to the head wife is her good fortune!"

"Then saying it like that, father is agreeing?" Feng Yu Heng blinked and looked at him, but she saw her father turn his head away.

"Jin Yuan!" The matriarch became angry, "You are a father. Are you incapable of speaking properly with your daughter? Both your palm and the back of your hand are made of flesh. Your love for Chen Yu is not fake, but you can not mistreat A-Heng so much." She took a couple steps forward and grabbed Feng Yu Heng's hand: "A-Heng, grandmother will open the storage tomorrow. You can pick and choose what good items or fabrics you want. Also, some more Autumn clothes and Winter clothes will be prepared. When the weather cools down and new materials come in, you can choose first. Is this good?"

Feng Jin Yuan was very satisfied with this sort of arrangement and also nodded.

Feng Yu Heng smiled. The position of head wife, this was simply Feng Yu Heng probing Feng Jin Yuan's attitude on the matter. She understood Yao shi's thoughts on the matter. After these years, she had already stopped thinking of being together with Feng Jin Yuan.

She smiled and nodded, "Everything will be as grandmother arranges." This gave the matriarch plenty of face.

The matriarch was very happy and felt that she was the only one in the family who could handle this second granddaughter. Feng Yu Heng did not give anyone else face, but she would definitely give face to her. This instantly caused her to become even more conceited.

Feng Jin Yuan hurried her: "Since there is an agreement, quickly tell us how to treat your eldest sister's illness."

Feng Yu Heng nodded, her face becoming grim. This caused the matriarch and Feng Jin Yuan to also become nervous.

"Eldest sister's illness is very rare. Whether the treatment is successful or not depends on if she can wake up. Previously, the reason the valuable medical herbs did not work is because she did not wake up."

"Then how can we make her wake up?"

"Acupuncture!" Feng Yu Heng said firmly: "Using silver needles on the patient, they will be used to stimulate certain points by twisting and poking at them. From there, we can treat this illness."

The matriarch felt that what she had said was very professional. While listening, she nodded.

Feng Jin Yuan followed up with a question: "Where will the needles be used? You just said that she had resentment in her chest area. Could it be that you will be using the needles in that area?" He was a little worried: "Would that not be too risky?"