Feng Yu Heng, I Will Kill You!

Start from the beginning

The moon of the Mid-Autumn banquet was very round. The distinction between the four seasons in Da Shun's capital were very clear. The cold wind on the night of the Mid-Autumn festival caused people to shiver from the cold.

The Emperor's attending eunuch Zhang Yuan gave a cloak to the Emperor and had a palace servant give one to Feng Yu Heng as well. She simply walked behind the Emperor all the way to Winter Moon Palace's gates.

The Emperor finally came to a stop. Raising his hand, Zhang Yuan brought the servants that had been following and Huang Quan further away. This left just the Emperor and Feng Yu Heng alone.

Feng Yu Heng was a little curious about the Emperor and imperial concubine Yun. An imperial concubine with such a personality was able to keep the Emperor interested for so many years. If the two did not have a special story, she absolutely would not believe it.

Tonight, the Emperor had kept her behind then brought her to Winter Moon Palace's gates. Feng Yu Heng secretly guessed that it was possible the Emperor normally did not have anyone to speak to, especially when it came to imperial concubine Yun. Given Xuan Tian Ming's personality, there was no way for the Emperor to discuss personal matters with him. Thinking about it, there was only a future daughter-in-law that he could speak with.

Feng Yu Heng advanced a couple steps with the idea of gossiping. Looking at the Emperor, she waited for him to bring up his secret thoughts.

Who knew that the Emperor would actually turn around and look at her, directly asking: "Ming'er's legs, can you fix them?"

Feng Yu Heng was stunned and took some time to gather herself before properly saying: "Of course I can fix them."

"Hahaha!" The Emperor suddenly laughed, "We knew it. We knew that all those imperial doctors were worthless. It truly is the Yao family's younger generation that is most reliable."

Feng Yu Heng blinked, Yao family's younger generation? Un, speaking about it this way is good too. Although she had not yet seen anyone from the Yao family, based on the memories of the body's original owner, the family far away in Huang Zhou was much more kind than the Feng family. Especially the maternal grandfather, Yao Xian, was someone that Feng Yu Heng really wanted to meet.

"The imperial doctors told Us that Ming'er's legs could not be saved. We were truly saddened." The Emperor's gaze once again turned in the direction of Winter Moon Palace. Muttering to himself, his voice became heavy, "But, Ming'er told Us that he would definitely be able to stand once more, as long as he married you. That is the reason We promised Ming'er he could marry the Feng family's daughter."

Feng Yu Heng understood.

Thinking about it, in regards to this marriage, the Emperor was unhappy about it at first. He only did it to allow Xuan Tian Ming to get better; otherwise, he would not have agreed.

She thought for a long time and simply said: "A-Heng is Yao family's daughter."

The Emperor nodded, seemingly very satisfied with this answer, as his expression finally calmed down a little.

Since the topic was on Xuan Tian Ming's illness, Feng Yu Heng really wanted to hear the Emperor ask her if his other area could be fixed. After all, there were rumors floating about everywhere, and she did not receive a proper response from Xuan Tian Ming. She always felt a little lost.

But after waiting for a long time, the Emperor only looked at Winter Moon Palace. He seemed to have no intention of bringing it up.

Unable to endure, she asked: "His Highness' face..."

"That is unharmed." The Emperor waved his hand, "So long as you can fix Ming'er's legs, We will not need to worry about anything."

Feng Yu Heng also let out a sigh of relief. She had deliberately asked about the face under the golden mask, but the Emperor's response had given her a certain amount of relief. Thinking about it, that area should be fine.