Fan of Yours Chapter 29 - Coming Home

Start from the beginning

"Alright let's start the meeting" the CEO said.

The meeting started, it is all about the time, schedules and many things that needs to talk about.

After an hour and a half, the meeting is done.

"This will be a good episode, thanks Mr. PYJ and Dreamers! We'll see each other at the show" one of the staff said before they left.

"Alright Dreamers" the CEO said.

"Tomorrow will be the start of your home vacation right?" he added and you all nodded.

"Just enjoy it and temporarily forget about work, have fun and enjoy your time with your family" he added.

"Thank you sir, it will be a memorable one" you said.

"Okay okay, the vans will pick you up tomorrow so be ready, once again, enjoy your vacation" the CEO said and left.

You went back to the dorm and prepare for the vacation.

"I'm really excited! It's been years since I came home" Li Xua said.

"Yeah right! I feel you, it's been hard to be away from our family" you said.

"Right! Our family are just here in Korea but we felt sad and miss them too" Jaehyun said.

"But how about you two, I know it is more harder" he added referring to you and Li Xua.

"Yeah it is but we need to get used to it for our dreams and to our fans" you said.

*Next day*

You all woke up early and prepare.

"Alright, just like the CEO said, let's enjoy our vacation and temporarily forget about work. We'll see each other after the vacation okay?" you said and they cheered.

The van for Jaehyun, Jae Kwon, James and Ki Kwa arrived to bring them home.

After a while, the van for you and Li Xua arrived to bring you to the airport.

When you opened the door, Sana was already there and all prepared to go with you.

"Oh you're already here. I thought we will pick you up" you said and entered the van.

"Are all ready?" the driver asked.

"Yes" all of you said.

When you arrived at the airport, you felt the same feeling when you first arrived at South Korea.

"Wow, I still clearly remember that day" you said.

"What day?" Sana asked.

"The day I arrived here in South Korea" you answered.

"Yeah right, I feel you too hyung" Li Xua said.

"We've come so far from what we are that day" you said.

"Yeah, we're different that day, just a nobody dreaming to be an idol" Li Xua said.

"But look where you are right now" Sana said.

"The three of us feels the same" she added.

"Oh right sunbae, I almost forgot that you're also a foreigner" Li Xua said and laughed.

"Alright, so we'll see each other after vacation, have fun!" you said before departing with Li Xua because you will be on different plane.

"Yes hyung, take care and have fun too!" Li Xua said and both of you went to your respective ways.

After 4 hour of flight, you can already see the Philippines from the view inside the plane.

"There is no place like home" you said as Sana held your hand.

"Are you happy?" Sana asked.

"So happy" you answered.

After few minutes, the plane landed.

You went out of the airport and in surprise, there are some people waiting for you.

"How did they knew that I'm coming home?" you said.

"Fans are amazing right? They sometimes do something that surprises us" Sana said.

You walked and greeted all of your fans that waited for you.

After a while, from a not so far view, you saw familiar faces, they are the one that you really wants to see after years of being away from them.