15

Sehun's POV

She's beautiful. But this time she's mine. I'm so glad that was just a dream. I couldn't bear to see her with Chanyeol. I love Chanyeol to pieces, but I just couldn't. Even if it made her happy.

But I do want her to be happy. Ugh I don't know what I'd do. Well, I hope I have nothing to worry about...

(y/n) 's POV

It's been around a week since I was discharged from the hospital, and life is back to normal I guess. I started my job yesterday, it's not amazing, but it's enough to afford to live. Sehun has come to my house every day. He's so sweet and I am so lucky to have met him. But I'm not so sure as to what is going on. He seems to be keeping something from me and I'm scared he's seeing someone behind my back. It's not like he's my boyfriend anyway. He hasn't asked me out yet.
I should text him. I could drop round with some rice cakes and have a chat.
Me: hey Sehun, are you free in around 5? I'll drop round with some rice cakes and we can have a chat.
Sehun:(y/n)!! Um.. I can't sorry I have to go bye

Oh. He's.... He's definitely got a girl.

I'm going round anyway.

I'm going to find out the truth...

****

I'm creeping up his driveway to his door as if I was an agent on a top secret mission. If he sees me through the window, he'll just get there to hide.

Opening the door is easy, Baekhyun was just in his car getting the shopping and had left the door open, so I could sneak in.

Now the hardest task; find Sehun whilst hiding from 8 other guys.

***

Somehow I'm in Sehun's room. I don't know how. But he's not in here.
"This is my bedroom... Come in."
That's Sehun... Who's he talking to...?
"o...o...o..k"
Is that a woman?! What?! I knew it. Ugh.
I don't have time to get mad; I can see the door handle opening so I throw myself into one of his many wardrobes. I'm engulfed in the sweet smell of his prada perfume. But now is not the time to think of that. I can hear footsteps coming from the middle of the room. They're inside.
"Hey, I'll get you a drink then we can get down to business"
Down to business?! I think I'm going to be sick.
He leaves the room once again. I think it's just the girl in here. I try to open the door a bit to see, but it creaks and attracts that girl's attention. Her head snaps to focus quickly and she spins her head to the door. I still can't see her face... But I can see the back of her head and that's enough to know. Sehun is seeing girls behind my back.

*****
Hi guys. So I kinda rushed this chapter but I wanted to write more so I'm not keeping you waiting for ages!!!!

Please vote if you likeeee 💕💕💕