9

The next day was just an ordinary day. Nothing exciting really happened. I didn't start work until a couple more days, so I didn't have much to do. I sat down in the morning and ate my breakfast whilst reading a book. I finished that book almost as soon as I started it, and ended up reading the next 6 in the series.

OMG the time! It's 4pm! I've spent all day reading!

I mean, not that that's bad or anything, I just don't want to be doing that. I yawn and stretch my arms as I walk over to the kitchen counter where my phone is.
15 missed calls from Kai and 10 from Sehun?! And a few texts too...?

I read the texts. Not all are from them;

Lauren: Heyy! How's it going there!!?? And how's that Kai???? 😉😏

Kai: HEY
       WE'RE CELEBRATING
       WANNA JOIN???
       Hehe I'm using all caps SOrRY
      ❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I laughed. He's clearly drunk.

Sehun: Hi (y/n). Sorry if Kai spammed you. He's a bit tipsy... Maybe a bit more than tipsy actually. Anyway, we're celebrating, want to join us?? We've been trying to get to you for at least an hour now but you haven't responded. Anyway, we'll probably be out till really late, so we're free for you to drop in. I'll send you the address if you want to come. ☺️😊

I smile. He's just so sweet. I'm so lucky I met him. And Kai.

I decide I'm going to have to do something with my day. I grab a quick snack because I forgot to have lunch, and I jump into the shower. (Quite literally, because I'm excited to see them again, and to meet the rest of them.)

I do my make up and hair, but I make sure its simple, and then I find a shirt and skirt in my wardrobe from Lauren. When I put it on, the combination is pretty cute. I gab a cream-coloured bag to go with it, put my phone in and walk out the door.

                             ---------------As I arrive at the bar, I don't see them at all

                             ---------------
As I arrive at the bar, I don't see them at all. So I text Sehun, and he tells me they're in a private room along the side. As I walk in, Kai is facing away from me, doing impressions. I notice Sehun, and he notices me, and I make my way over to where he's sitting.

SEHUN'S POV

I keep on thinking she can't get any more stunning. Damn, I am wrong. I just don't know how she does it.
She starts walking towards me. She suddenly looks terrified and then she's on the floor, screaming in pain. Kai bends over to help her but she slaps him around the face and he hits her back. But, as he's so drunk, he doesn't know how hard. It was enough to knock her out cold.

CHEN'S POV

Kai was being an idiot. He accidentally kicked (y/n) and then tried to help her up, and she got defensive. Now she's lying on the floor, unconscious, with what looks like a broken ankle. At first, Sehun rushed to (y/n) and started stroking her hair, whilst checking for any injuries. He called the ambulance immediately. He then put her in the recovery position and turned to Kai. His look was menacing. I was too scared as to what was going to happen next. Sehun was screaming, and crying. He couldn't even manage to say a full word because of how much he was in tears.
This was his first time out drinking, and he didn't even touch any alcohol all evening. He probably won't ever come again when we celebrate.

I just let myself fall down the wall to sit near (y/n). I can see why Sehun and Kai like her. But, I'm pretty sure she won't like kai after this.

                               ---------------

HELLO GUYS!!! So, I just want to give credit to _bulletpurrs_x for helping me out in writing this. I had huge writers block! But I'm okay again. 😊❤️

Please vote if you're enjoying!!! I hope no one is mad at me for making Kai drunk and hit (y/n)!!! ❤️❤️