Awakening

Halfway through the next day, Sero had to head home. His parents expected him.
Three hours later, Kaminari had to go as well.
It was strange being alone with Mina. Technically, that was what was happening. Kirishima was asleep so he didn't really count.
He didn't really know if he should talk to her, and if he did, he didn't know what to say.
Instead, he sat in the corner with his focus out the window to the street below.
"So...uh..." Mina spoke up eventually and Bakugou turned to her. "You do vigilante work too?"
Bakugou swallowed. "Yeah."
"Did he know...that you were Bakugou?"
"Of course not." He had SAID that when he asked for their help, hadn't he?
"Would you be okay if I left? Could you take care of him for us?"
Bakugou frowned. He barely knew her. He didn't like talking to her.
But he was afraid to be alone with Kirishima.
Because what if he woke up and didn't know where he was. What if he was scared, if he needed something familiar.
Bakugou didn't think he'd be able to do anything and the thought fucking terrified him.
"I...don't know..."
"I'm already pushing it on getting home and I'm NOT leaving him alone like this. I really need you to take care of him for us."
Bakugou shrugged. "Just do whatever, I guess."
"I'll leave my number in case something happens. Please text me when he wakes up."
"Fine."
She stood from the bed, letting go of his hand and writing her number down on a pad of sticky notes on the table.
"Good luck." She said before disappearing, leaving Bakugou alone with Kirishima and the deafening quiet.
Almost immediately after Mina left the room, Kirishima started to whimper in his sleep. He must have realized he was alone.
And now he was panicking, just like Bakugou expected him to.
Fuck.
He had no idea what he was supposed to do. Kirishima was in pain. He was lonely.
Even though Bakugou didn't think he was allowed, he decided to lie down on the bed next to Kirishima. The redhead immediately clawed his way toward him, nesting into his side.
He was going to get in SO MUCH shit over this.
The whole ordeal lasted maybe a half hour before Kirishima was shifting awake.
He sat up, opening his eyes and blinking, slowly coming back to himself after sleeping for almost a full twenty four hours.
"Baku...go?" He slurred. "Why're ya in my appartm'nt?"
"I helped your stupid friends save you."
"Oh..." He blinked again. He still looked half asleep, but at least he seemed to remember who he was. "Why're ya in my bed?"
"Don't get excited! I'm only here so you'd stop crying." Bakugou got up from the bed, grabbing his phone so he could text Mina about Kirishima's condition.
"Oh...where are the others?"
"Had to go home. Parents."
"Oh..." He seemed disappointed, like when somebody reads a fanfic and it suddenly gets VERY angsty with no hope of a happy end.
"Bakugou..." Kirishima croaked, "are you bothered by it?"
"Bothered by what?" Bakugou asked.
"I'm a freak..."
"You're not a fucking freak, dumbass."
"I am. I have a quirk and I was using it...for evil..."
"You fucking think what you were doing was evil? What the FUCK did they say to you in there?!" Bakugou shouted.
Kirishima seemed to shut down. His entire body stiffened, eyes glazing over.
"Ah fuck." Bakugou muttered. He had triggered a panic attack or something. "Kirishima?"
When the redhead still didn't respond, Bakugou eased forward, pulling him into his arms and rubbing his back.
He was shaking SO DAMN HARD and Bakugou was scared that he wasn't going to be a help.
But then Kirishima deflated into the embrace, sobbing violently. He kept that up until all the energy from the twenty four hours he slept had drained. Bakugou eased him back down into his bedsheets, lying down next to him.
"You don't fucking deserve this." He growled.
It would probably take years for Kirishima to recover from what that facility had done to him.
But that was if he was even able to recover at all.

Whoops I should be in bed but here's a chapter.