Time For a Change

"Okay...so my pants will fit you but I don't have an extra shirt." Kirishima brushed the hair out of his eyes. He wanted to put it up, but he knew he couldn't risk his scar being seen, so he had to settle for a ponytail at the back of his neck. "I think your t-shirt might work...but it needs something..."
Bakugou didn't look like he wanted to be there AT ALL. Kirishima felt kinda bad about dragging him along.
"So, did you come as Midoriya's date?" He asked, trying to get a conversation out of him.
"Ew. No."
"Ah...you came alone then?" Kirishima was actually hoping that the answer would be yes. If he could get at least one dance with Bakugou, the night would be perfect. He didn't think Bakugou would ever go for it, but it would be nice to ask.
"I mean...technically. Deku brought me so his friend could have a date."
"Well, that was nice of you!" Kirishima dug through his bag for his pants.
"I didn't do it because I wanted to."
"Oh, of course." He found the pants and handed them over. Bakugou took them without a word and disappeared into a bathroom stall.
"These pants are stupid."
"They're just pants."
"They're too form fitting. You should wear baggier clothes."
"Like sweatpants?"
"Shut up!"
Kirishima laughed. "Which friend is your date?"
"I dunno. The one that looks like a frog."
"Tsuyu?"
"I don't know."
"You don't know her name."
"I honestly don't remember the names of anybody I don't care about."
"Do you remember my name?"
"Fuck no."
"It's Eijirou, by the way."
"It's Kirishima."
"Aha! So you were lying!"
"Fuck off."
"Anyway, Eijirou is my name. It's my given name." Kiri leaned against the sink.
"Don't care."
"You can call me that if you want."
"Your friends don't even call you that." Bakugou stepped out of the stall. He looked so damn fine in those pants. Kirishima had honestly never seen him in tight clothes and right now it was BLOWING HIS GOD DAMN MIND!
"Wow...you look..."
"I look what?"
Oh shit. He hadn't meant to say that out loud.
"Kinda plain. Here." Kirishima squirmed out of his vest, walking up to Bakugou and slipping it over his t-shirt.
"There. Much better." He didn't realize how close he was until Bakugou pushed him away.
"Thanks...I guess."
"So...wanna head to the gym now?"
"I guess."
Kirishima expected the walk to be quiet, but Bakugou spoke up.
"So...are you and elbow boy a thing?"
"No. He's ace so he only likes going to dances with people he knows aren't making moves on him."
"You really are just obsessed with your friends, aren't you?"
"Well, yeah. They're important to me."
"That's really weird, shark week."
"What's weird about it? Just because you don't have any friends, doesn't mean it's weird for everybody to like theirs."
"I have friends!" Bakugou insisted.
"Really? Who?"
The blond thought for a moment.
"Some guy from another school. He's stupid and happy all the time just like you."
"So if you're friends with that guy, I guess it's not much of a stretch to be friends with me, too?"
"Hell no." Bakugou groaned. "I couldn't handle two of you."
"I doubt I could handle two of you either..." Kirishima admitted, "but it wouldn't hurt to try."
"What?"
"Haha...uhh...nothing..."
Oh man. That was close.