Guilt Trip

"Man, I feel so bad for getting Bakugou in trouble." Kirishima sighed, head settled on his desk.
"There's nothing we can do about it." Sero consoled.
"I need to make it up to him..."
"He punched you in the face."
"Yeah, but it didn't hurt."
"Because you used your quirk."
"Yeah, uh, about that," Mina spoke up. "What if he figures it out? Not taking the punch like a man could result in you being busted. You could be caught by the police."
"You're right." Kirishima sunk even further into his chair. "I'm not worthy of calling myself manly."
"You're plenty worthy, Kiri. But you should be more careful about doing that."
"Are we not going to talk about how slack jawed Kiri was out there? Our boy really has it hard for Bakugou."
"I do. He's just so hot." Kiri whined.
"You, my friend, have a terrible taste in men." Sero teased.
"I do NOT!"
"You do. Trust me."
"Maybe I should get detention too. Imagine being stuck in a room all alone with Bakugou. It's a dream come true."
"Sounds like a nightmare to me."
"Shut up, Sero!"
"You know he's only trying to make sure you don't get another date to the dance." Mina said.
"Sero, I would never leave you dateless! Not even for a prime piece of Bakugou."
"Thanks, dude. I love ya."
"I love you too, Sero. I love all of you guys."
The conversation was stopped when the door opened.
The squad had been alone in the classroom up until that point, able to talk freely without fear of being heard. But now they had a guest and had to watch what they were saying.
Kirishima stood when he realized that the newcomer was Bakugou.
The blond glared at him.
"Look...Bakugou...I'm sorry about all that..." Kiri bowed slightly.
"Just fuck off, punching bag."
"Oh...uhhh..."
"I said 'fuck off'!" Bakugou lunged at Kirishima, who dodged the hit by ducking. The second punch, however, caught him off guard and sent him spiralling to the floor, clutching his gut.
"Ouch!" Kirishima stood, red hot anger and adrenalin moving his body for him. He threw his own, slightly hardened, fist at the blond, connecting it with his jaw.
"Shit! I'm so sorry! It was a reflex...I-"
"What the hell is going on here?" Aizawa entered the classroom, 100% ready to scold.
"It was self defence, sir!" Sero argued.
"Self defence my ass. I think you broke my nose!" Bakugou yelled.
"I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me!!" Kirishima stepped forward, wanting to take a look at the damage he had caused.
"Leave me the fuck alone!" Bakugou hissed. Kiri jumped back, nervous. He had definitely ruined any chance he had at dating this guy. God damn it.
"Kirishima, you get detention too."
Sero snickered softly from his seat. Kirishima gave him a long, unimpressed look.
"Sorry, sir. I'll be there."
"Get in your seat. And Bakugou, go to the nurse's office."
"Whatever." Bakugou stormed off.
Detention was going to be awkward.