When You're Bullied

Začít od začátku

Jun:

Similar to S.Coups, he would be outraged, probably even more so than him. He would hunt the bullies down and probably beat them up like never before. Unlike S.Coups, though, he would straight up tell you what he did. He'd take a few punches too, so he would have to explain his black eye to you. 

"I did this for you because you're so precious to me. I don't need anyone taking you away from me."

Hoshi:

Hoshi:

Usually soft Soonyoung would turn into a hard care possessive beast when he saw that someone at your school had punched you and torn your pretty clothes. He would become cold as he stormed out of the door and immediately contacted your principle, demanding that the other students would be expelled at once. Of course, he would come back all cold and his face would instantly soften as he saw how hurt you really were. 

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't have to cry like this... What cruel people..."

Wonwoo:

Wonwoo:

Wonwoo would want to actually kill the other kids, but he would hide his rage and tend to your wounds and comfort you. He'd ask you to tell him how long this was going on and what they had all done to you. He would be so broken inside but would try not to show you to make you feel even worse. 

"This is awful... but don't worry, we'll get through this together. I'll make sure they never do it again."