Chapter 6

It is now Saturday night and I am with the Empire of Karmas at the movie theater. We are planning on watching that scary movie together. I am actually kind of freaked out and it feels odd being near Sean. After what happened a few days ago I don't know what to think. It has been awkward a little even today when I was helping him today. But he didn't try anything just the fact that he did before make me freak out. Yet, we both didn't say anything about it to the others.

"Okay, come on let's go find seats," Jayden says as we walked into the movie theater.

We picked the seats that were all the way up at the top and seat down. I set down with Jayden on my left and Kol on my right. We sat there watching the commercials or trailers. It wasn't long until the movie started and it didn't start so kindly. Instead, the movie already starts off with some girl being shredded to pieces by some creepy creature. I put my hands in front of my face and did that few a while or whenever I wanted to get a drink of my coke. Other than that I kept my hands on my eyes until I felt a tap on my arm so I looked over to see Kol to see him offering popcorn. I smiled and thanked him in a whisper as I grabbed some. We shared some popcorn and every once in while Jayden would reach around me like he was putting his arm around me to grab the popcorn. At that point, the movie didn't seem all that scary until the ending when I completely lost all my bravery. Right when the movie ended I followed the guys out of the theater. Jayden left to go get filled up soda with Collin and Tristan. While Dylan left to the bathroom and Sean had to go make a call. So I was left alone with Kol. He smiled at me as he stood next to me.

"Liked the movie?" he asked.

"It wasn't that bad actually and thank you for offering popcorn," I said as I smiled at him.

"No problem. You were freaked out and popcorn always makes me feel better. But don't get me wrong that I wanted to pull one of those clique moves to get you hiding in my chest" he chuckles.

My eyes widened as I glared at him. He went to open his mouth again until an old couple walked up to us.

"You guys are such a cute couple," the lady says as she looks at us.

I went to say he wasn't my boyfriend but Kol spoke first.

"Yeah, I know. We are perfect together and I hope we stay together because I love her. I really do love her" he says as he looks at me with soft eyes as he grabs my hand.

"You guys remind me of us when we were young and in love. I was so shy of the relationship and he was all to tell the whole world. Just don't mess it up" she says.

"Never would dream of it because I sure do love her," he says to the lady.

She smiles at him before walking away with her husband.

"So when did we start dating?" I asked once they were far away.

Kol opened his mouth to say something but Sean walked up.

"Who is dating?" he asked.

Just as he said that the other guys walked up.

"What?" Collin asked as he gave a confused look.

"Paige said something about someone dating," Sean says.

All the guys looked at me confused and I didn't know what to say. I could just explain what just happened but I don't know if that would be odd. I glanced at Kol who was looking at the ground.

"Oh, just an old couple said Paige and I was a cute couple. I just agreed and played along that is all" Kol says as he starts to walk away.

"Oh, so she isn't dating" Sean mumbled.