Chapter 10

The next day went on and nothing really happened. Dusk and Lily both didn't show up to school. I got to go home early because they canceled practice today. As I heard Dylan had plans that he wouldn't say what they was and Kol was grounded.  I was happy that I got after school to spend with Summer. We are now sitting in my room looking at our phones.

“Is Dusk okay?” Summer asked as she put her phone down and looked at me.

“Not sure. No reply from or Myles. They both didn’t show up today” I said as I looked at my phone that was brought up on Dusk.

I sent him many text asking if he was okay and where he was at. I even texted Myles the same thing even if I don’t like him. I was worried about both of them. Carly didn’t show up either Summer would have killed her. Nate and Austin wanted to but Summer called dips. Lily didn’t show up and at the moment not sure if I care. If Carly was telling the truth than I am mad at her but can’t believe Carly just yet. However, I am surprised she had a friends with benefits with Tristan.

“I hate Carly” Summer mumbles as she picks up her phone.

We sit in silence for a few minutes until Summer starts cussing at her phone.

“What the fuck!? Fuck that! Fuck you! Can’t fucking believe that fucking bitch! I am going to murder that fucking bitch! Two fucking bitches are going to fucking die!” she yelled as she tossed her phone at me.

I picked it up to see a post from Lily with Carly tagged to it.

“Hey! So my best friend Carly was just cheated on by her stupid ass boyfriend Dusk! Than our fucking stupid ass friend Paige calls her a fucking slut for dumping him and moving onto a new better guy. Who may I say she ended up stealing him from Carly. Fuck if anyone is a slut she is because she has a list of fucking guys that she all leads on. I just want to stop the rumors now and show you the truth before Carly gets hurt. If anyone you should hate with facts not rumors than it is Paige” the post went and under it was pictures.

The first picture was a picture of Austin sitting behind me with his arms wrapped around me and I was eating food. That picture was during the summer time when we all hung out. The next picture was Nate and I which I was wearing his shirt with my shorts that you couldn’t really see. He was handing me flowers for my grandmother since she was down and we was having a campout at my house with her. Next picture was me with Kol at the movies and there was a picture with Jayden in the storage room. There was a picture of when Myles was trying to prove a point. The last picture was Dusk and me sitting in the park together looking up at the stars with my head on his shoulder. That picture was during the summer at the campout and Lily knows all this. Soon there was comments blow.

“First off, lets add dates to all these pictures and add proof of Carly on this as well. Paige hasn’t ever dated nor did anything most high school people has already done. Don’t forget that Paige is friends with a lot of guys and they just hang out with her. Our feelings for her isn’t her feelings for us. We know that but we are all in the same battle. That is no different for any other girl who has many people crushing on her so stop calling her a slut and getting mad at her for having guy friends” Austin comments blow with pictures.

The first picture was the picture of us that Lily posted that had the date in the picture. Austin would always mark when the picture was taken so he can compare each year on that day. Next picture was the one with Nate that had the date as well and the picture with Dusk. He even shared links to when they shared the picture to everyone as well.

“Lily, you asked Paige to be my partner so you can dance with Gabe and be in the dance. We are just friends and I thought you were her friend. But I guess you are too childish to have a real friendship. Yet, it is fine because Paige doesn’t need a fucking stupid bitch or even a fake ass friend to ruin her fucking amazing life. I think you just ended a one fucking amazing friendship and I hope you fucking regret it as well as suffer from it. Bye bitch” Jayden comments as he posts an email from the teacher stating the all Gabe and him thing with me.