18 ➳ Hangovers Are The Worst.

The girl had woken up to a headache, a severe one for that matter. She didn't feel like getting up at all, feeling her forehead she had just realized that she had a slight fever.

She sighed.

Weakly, she took her new phone off the table and speed dialed the man hoping for him to come over and help her. She kept the phone over her ears and five seconds later she hears that he answered, however, he didn't speak.

She made sure that he was actually there, and he was.

"Minseok." She sternly said with her hoarse voice, creasing her forehead. "N-Ne?" He finally says something with a stuttering manner. What she didn't know was, when he heard her scary voice he suddenly straightened up from where he was.

"Why didn't you speak?"

"Uh.. lost in thoughts."

She creases her forehead once again, "what—"

"Do you need something? You called all suddenly." He quickly speaks, rubbing his forehead in frustration. But he didn't sound like it over the phone.

"Right... I think I'm a bit sick."

"Sick?— oh, it must've been all the drinking you did last night. Drinking like that wasn't the best move you've done..." she stays quiet on the other line not knowing how to answer. "But I'll bring you something, and if it isn't obvious enough.. don't go to school today. See you in a few."

With that, he hangs up leaving the girls face have a blank one. She literally didn't know what to think.

She slowly sits up and that somehow made the headache feel way worse now. The dress was still on her and smelled like pure alcohol, this was a sign for her to take a shower or a bath even.

The water was warm, it was hitting her back and she enjoyed how good it felt. When she splashes the water over her face, she forgets that she had a headache and it slowly fades away.

The headache was almost gone, she hoped it would stay like this.

She wore her pajamas because she figures she'll be in the house the whole day today, plus her pajamas were cute and comfy to be in. While she was standing in front of the big mirror to check if she was presentable, someone knocked on her door. That must be him.

The girl opened the door to see the guy she'd been waiting for a quite long time. She always thought he looked good in anything, and she wasn't wrong. Even if he always wore black, that actually made him look better, though she wouldn't know how he would look with colored clothes. Instantly, she darts her direction before nodding her head as a bow and flashes a quick smile before turning her heel to sit down, she guesses he'll follow behind her.

He quietly handed her pills in a small container and she accepted grabbing it wit both hands, "Thank you."

He nods, before sitting himself across from her not too far from where he was.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, piercing a hole through her face. She hated how he looked directly at her, it made her feel weirded out and conscious about herself for some reason.

"I feel fine.. but my headache is starting to come back. And, all of a sudden of I feel.. sweaty." She started feeling her face while avoiding eye contact, but she still felt his eyes on her. Maybe it was because of his intense stare that made her feel this way.

"Really?" He all of a sudden gets up and crouches down in front of her, extending his arm to feel for her forehead. His face was close to hers, making her feel anxious while she couldn't help but to bite her lower lip.

"You really are.. warm." His eyes transitions to her dark brown pupils, parting his lips. It was as if she was tranced into a spell, she suddenly couldn't look away. His hand traces down to her cheek, and caresses it with his thumb.

Her heart was thumping so hard that she thought she could almost hear it. She didn't know where this was going, but she had an idea of what would.

Her hands were about to reach over his face when a knock was heard over to the front door, then she puts it back where it was before. He backs away almost right away and almost loses his balance as he stands.

She flashes him a glance before fidgeting a little in her seat. Mentally slapping herself, she rushes over to the door almost tripping over thin air.

"Yumi, Your alive!" She was embraced into a hug by the joyful Jongdae who was somehow in front of her house. The girl pats his back a few before breaking the hug and stares him like he's crazy.

"Hello.. Chen."

"You don't seem to happy to see him." Another voice creeps in behind him, and it turns out to be Suho along with the others.

"No, no! I was just surprised to see him- all of you for that matter."

"I see, well we're all here to visit you." Suho says, he had a red bag in his hand along with the others. She felt a presence behind her making her turn around.

"What are you guys doing here." He seemed like he didn't want them here, judging by the way he asked that. "Yumi is sick isn't she? We're here to take care of her."

"How did you know that? Did you call anyone else but me?" He turns to Yumi, but she silently shakes her head. "We may or may not have.. overheard your conversation with cupcake earlier." Chanyeol answers for all of them, trying hard not to smile like the idiot he was.

Minseok sighs heavily and walks back to the spot he was at before. She chuckles, "you guys are so ridiculously hilarious." Letting them inside, as they walk they hand her their little gift bags before either smiling at her or saying a little something sweet.

She appreciated it.

"You my lady, are quite the drinker." Chanyeol says, "Jongdae told me how different you act when your drunk, wish I was there to—never mind." Everyone stares at him blankly before turning back to her.

"Yeah, and I still can't believe Minseok is your favo—"

"That's enough Jongdae." Minseok nervously laughs and later gives him a death glare. "Has your sickness gotten any better?" Lay asked, feeling her forehead before brushing away her bangs.

"I'm getting a little better." It was so different when Lay did that her, all she felt was sunshine and innocence from the man. She didn't feel attacked by his touch as much as the other. "That's good." He smiled sweetly, how cute.

"So how was the party after I left?"

"Nothing special honestly." Sehun answers, shaking his head in almost disgust. "I'm just surprised that I didn't die of boredom in there."

"R-Really..?" She replied nervously.

"Don't mind him, he always has some kind of shit to say about anything." Baekhyun speaks up, smacking his shoulder lightly.

Sehun just scoffed.

"It wasn't bad, but I wouldn't say it was the best thing I've went to." Kyungsoo shared. She nods, fiddling with her fingers.

While everyone was talking and sharing things out with the girl, Minseok was quiet and thinking over things from the events that happened earlier.

What could've happened if they never came? If they never knocked on the door in the first place? Could he have done something to her?

He was going to lean in to kiss her. But he had other ideas of what would happen next, and knowing him,

he would have no self control.

———

A/N; a very very VERY late update, so sorry but I kinda forgot about Wattpad for a good week and a half-- maybe more.

But I'll (hopefully) update often from now on, so stay tuned!!