3 ➸ Not Feeling The Same.

The next morning arrived, and I could say that I slept like a log.

I was going to take a shower, it was very convenient that there was a bathroom inside my room, everything I needed was just here.

When I got out I quickly put the towel around my body and made my way to the bedroom, looking into the closet I was amazed at all the clothing in here, there was quite a lot.

Just how much did he prepare before I got here?

When I dried myself I grabbed the clothes I was gonna wear, a oversized white shirt that had the number 99 in the back and black pants, I decided to tuck it in a bit so it could be more stylish?

I wore a pair of converse shoes that were located on the shoes section, there was a lot of shoes by the way.

I didn't bother drying my hair I'll just let dry naturally, I made my way down to the kitchen and wanted to make myself some breakfast.

I noticed Minseok wasn't around yet, maybe he's still sleeping?

Someone tapped my shoulder, I turned my head and saw one of Minseok's maid "Miss do you want me to make you something?"

I chuckled and shook my head "There's no need, I'll make it myself. Just relax, okay?"

She gave a happy expression and bowed before she left to go off somewhere else around here.

I never want to be the type to boss people around, I know it's their job but it still felt wrong. It's better to make something yourself anyways right?

I made some pancakes with butter on top, don't forget the syrup, I sat down on the the table and began to eat my breakfast in peace.

That's not until I heard screaming from the front door, I felt someone hugging me from behind as I was still sitting

"Yumi~"

I recognize this voice, it's none other than the Kim Jongdae himself, I grabbed his hands making him stop hugging me and I turned my head.

"Uh.. Chen?... what are you doing here?"

"Im here with the guys of course" he said as he sat next to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows "Do you guys normally burst in here like it's your own house?" I asked as I got up and wash my plate.

He laughed "This is basically our house since we come here alot, it's normal." I turned my head facing his direction with a 'Okay' look.

"The rest are in the living room right?" I asked, He nodded.

"I'll go get Minseok and let him know that you guys are here." He gave me a thumbs up and skipped back to the living room.

I chuckled "What a child." I muttered.

Last night Minseok showed me his bedroom and it turns out its right next to mine, convenient right?

I knocked "Minseok?" no answer. Was it because I said it to low? I realized the door was slightly open, I decided to open it myself.

I slowly open the door until my head could fit through it, I stuck my head in

"Min-"

I saw him shirtless. I stood there frozen, he looked at me and I looked at him, "Yu-" I didn't even let him finish because I closed the door and ran back to the living room.

What's wrong with you Yumi? Your so stupid for opening the door like that, aishhh I witnessed something that only the heavens could see. I felt my cheeks they were hot, again. I found it hard to swallow.