6 ➸ Things Going Upside-down.

So from this chapter on, this story will be written in third person.

Why?

I have no idea, I guess I just felt like it. And it's somewhat more easier to write.

But anyways, happy reading :)

-

"What time is it?" Yumi groaned as she sat up from her bed. Noticing it was exactly 6 am, she jumped out of bed and went straight to the shower.

Yumi was getting comfortable in her new house despite her coming last night, she found it rather comfy. The atmosphere that is.

Everything was placed in the right place, as if it was her telling them where to put what in a place.

There was a fireplace in the living room which was the absolute best for the weather that's comimg. Winter.

Not to mention that the floor is well, a carpet type floor. She loved it, instead of feeling the cold floor she would be welcomed by the fluffy not cold floor.

Once she was out the shower she took out some appropriate clothing for the first day of college, well at least for her.

Despite her having a friend already she felt nervous, never experiencing having friends is so embarrassing for her and she just doesn't know how to act around someone new in the first place.

"Where are you Yumi? Your taking as long as my age, and im-"

"Don't wanna know, and hold your horses for gods sake." She huffs through the phone getting her things together in her bag.

She hangs up and goes outside not wanting Minseok to call again, knocking on the car window signalling him to unlock the door he does as said and she goes inside.

"How was it?" Minseok asked starting the car, confused about what he was talking about she looks at him like he grew three heads.

"Was what?"

"Everything, the house, the furniture, and the sleep." He glances at her before looking back at the road.

"It was great." She answers shortly leaning back in her seat hoping to catch some sleep while having the chance to.

"Good I payed good money for it." He stated, as he turned to the next street. Opening her eyes that were once closed she shifted her gaze to him.

"Well, nobody told you to buy me one anyways." She shoots, glaring at him while he faces the road.

"Yumi, I don't want to argue with you." He states blankly.

"No one's trying to sweetheart." She sarcastically smiles before going back to her original position.

He sighs heavily, shaking his head in frustration with this girl that's rather 'feisty' As Chanyeol says in his dictionary.

-

"Come on Yumi, we're here already." He shakes her up but there was only light snores greeted back at him.

"I guess Im gonna have to carry you then."

"Wha- What! Im awake." Yumi jumps up taking a look at her surroundings before looking at Minseok.

"You sure are handsome." She suddenly confesses before going back to her original state, snoring away it seemed like she was drunk out of sleepiness because she swore that she would never confess that.

Over her dead body.

Minseok seemed to be amused at Yumi's state, she looked cute and so honest when she's like this.