13 ➳ Finally, Rescued.

I never edit these chapters before updating, so bare with me if you ever see an error on either this chapter or past chapters.

Despite Exo winning the fight, they were still beat up badly. They didn't know if they could endure fighting with Jongin, he was even worse than the other three. But if they wanted to get Yumi, they had to try they're very best. For her and Minseok.

The three stooges said, it was near a river. If they see a small house, she was in there. They decide to split up into two groups, that way the range of their power wouldn't be so powerful. Jongin's senses were strong, once he feels ones power he immediately moves to another place. So they had to be cautious.

All of a sudden, Baekhyun joins the party again at such a quick pace.

"Ah! Jesus Baekhyun, where did you come from?" Chanyeol asked startled, while they jumped high on trees (but meanwhile, Chanyeol was about to fall of one.). He laughs, "it was a simple drop off, it didn't take a lot of time." Yeol nodded, before explaining that they were about spilt up in a few minutes.

It's been a while and they had realized that Jongin really had thought this through, having Yumi at such a far away place to keep them from finding her was actually a smart idea. From afar, they see a small house that were guessing it was the house Yumi was held in. Everyone nods at each other as the cue to split up, one took the front and another took the back.

Group 1; Baekhyunie, Yeolie, ChenChen, ChinaSheep

Group 2; Kyungsocks, Suhoe, Sehunie

The first group takes the back, the reason being is, Yumi was most likely somewhere hidden behind the house so their intentions were to break in from the back. Though, it wasn't easy. Being four people in the group, it still wasn't enough to break into these bullet proof windows.

While they take care of that, the second group's job was to distract Jongin while the first group takes care of Yumi. But they had the same problem as first, they can't get in.

A sudden blow was heard from the back causing the others to check out what was happening. The windows were cracked and broken somehow, group two gives a questioning look to one.

"We punched the glass at the same time." Chen peeps out, making the group shrug and thought why didn't I think of that? They move fast and jump over the window carful not to touch the pointy glass everywhere. The way they entered seemed like a basement, it looked all rusty and old, not to mention dark as night. But it wasn't a problem for them, they could see in the dark after all, it was like night vision— no it is night vision.

Kyungsoo had found the door in the ceiling which they found odd but didn't question it out loud, once the did one of them peeped out to see if anyone was around but sure enough, it was clear as day.

"Did he possibly leave before us coming?" Suho whispered, as they came out the dark place. No one answers but only look around and keep their heads up for anything that might come in on them. It was dead silent, only their footsteps were heard throughout the house as they searched for clues. But then, everyone stops in place as they were scattered around the place, like they were statues, not moving an inch, as they felt a deadly presence before them. As if cue, all of them in sync, turn their heads.

Jongin.

Giving a smirk when they look his way, he stood by a particular room by the door. "Look who's here." He shortly said. "Where's Yumi." Baekhyun calmly asked, while the others glare at him intensely. "Sound asleep." A lot of them took it another way, when she actually was just sleeping away in the door he was blocking.

"You killed her!? And I was gonna ask her what was her favorite character from sailor moon!" Chen screamed, everyone looked at him with the this-is-not-the-time face.

"What?" Jongin almost exclaimed. "She's sleeping sound-fully here." He gets out of the door and through the distance they see a breathing and alive Yumi sleeping on a bed.

"Oh." Chen muttered. While the others hearts stopped beating as fast as it was before.

They stared each other down for a good minute until all of them decides to run toward him and probably ambush him but a chuckle leaves the mans lips, "one against seven, isn't that a bit unfair?" He dodges them easily and harshly kicks one in the stomach sending them hitting the floor while coughing blood. "Shit." Baekhyun muttered, looking back at the scene.

"One down. Six more to go." He smirks.

—————————

Yumi opens her eyes hearing a large bang that nearly had her crapping her pants, she jolts up in a seating position and instantly goes out the door. All she wanted was some sleep but this is what she wakes up to, Jongin nearly killing the people she loves the most.

"Jongin!" She screamed, he stops his actions for a split second. Everyone against the cold floor, while he had Baekhyun choking him as he held him up with one hand, she get a hold of his arm before looking at the beaten up boys before her eyes. "Let him go. Now." She sternly demanded. But he didn't answer nor obey.

"Please!" She cried out, tears falling onto her cheeks as she sees Baekhyun slowly losing consciousness while she pulls Jongin's arm in hopes to shake him off.

He heavily sighs before letting go, making the boy have a heavy landing to the ground, Yumi rushes over to him and holds his head onto her lap while he gives heavy breathing inhaling all the air he can.

"A-Are you okay?" She nervously asked, caressing his cheeks gently. "Ne.." he managed to say.

"Kim fucking Jongin, have you gone mad than you already are?!" She screams, earning a dissatisfied look from him.

"We're leaving." Yumi says, as she tries helping Baekhyun up but Jongin pulls her away. "Your staying." He sternly says.

"No I'm not." She tries snatching her arms away, "I'm not an object to stay by your side forever, in not your property." She harshly says, looking at him straight in the eyes.

He only looked at her with saddened eyes but that didn't phase her, "what would Hyuna think of this? What would she think when your keeping me away like some kind of animal? She would hate it, she would hate you."

"No.. no.." he instantly gets his grip off her, "she doesn't.. hate me." He repeatedly muttered. Seemingly having a mental breakdown, covering his ears with both hands.

She thought this would be their chance to leave. She whispered a let's go to exo and they all weakly got up, but luckily they made it out alive. Yumi felt terrible that they had to go through all of that just because of her, but she was grateful.

"I wish I could help all of you, but Baekhyun seems the most injured." Yumi says, having the boys arm over her shoulder.

"It's okay, Yumi. What's important is, we got you back." Suho answers, limping as he walks.

"Yeah, I'm glad." But all she was thinking about was, why Minseok didn't come along with them. To save her.

————————

A / N ; decent chapter, I guess.

Kai has been on my nerves in this chapter, he was beating everyone up  to a pulp :(

Luckily, I'm not a meanie and didn't killed a member.