10 ➸ Reasons.

"He'll kilI I  you, just like he killed Hyuna."

Those were the words that kept ringing and echoing in Yumi's head. Yumi couldn't believe it, she was lost for words. There was no way Minseok is the reason Hyuna's dead right?

"No.. that's impossible. He wouldn't.." Yumi says, shaking her head rapidly as tears fall down her cheeks. Jongin dryly laughs, "Oh, believe it baby. Just ask him yourself—" he pauses. "Oh wait, you can't." He evilly grins.

"W-Why would he do t-that?" Yumi asks barely speaking, "that guy doesn't have any self-control." He says gritting his teeth. Yumi finally understood with those six simple words, as Jongin said.

He can't control himself.

Jongin sighs, "Every ten years, there's this thing called a Red Dawn." He continues, "every vampire who's lived more than a thousand, gets affected by it." Yumi nods occasionally, showing that she understands.

"Minseok, is one of them."

"When you look at the blood moon at midnight, you tend to.. lose control of yourself." He shares avoiding eye contact. "Hyuna, happened to be near when he was like this." He quietly says. "You.. know the rest."

Yumi looks at Jongin with a soft glance,  she could tell that he didn't wanna talk about it and she understood that. Jongin genuinely loves Hyuna, more than anyone in the world. For the decades he's lived, Hyuna was the one.

"Why do you hate Minseok, if you know that he couldn't help himself?" Yumi asked, he slowly turns his head to face her with a glint of sadness in his eyes.

"Because hating him will erase the hatred I have for myself," a tear leaves his eyes, "hatred because I couldn't help her when she needed me the most."

——————————————————————————

"What's your score?"

"1,070, beat that!"

"Watch me, and get destroyed."

"What are you guys doing?" Baekhyun asked with his arms crossed, Chanyeol and Chen grow stiff as they slowly turn their heads with a nervous grin plastered on their lips.

"Uhm.. not playing street fighter, that's for sure." Chen says earning a elbow to the stomach from Chanyeol making him wince in pain. Baekhyun shakes his head, "I thought I told you guys to search for Yumi in the Forest."

"Is it really the time to be playing games?"

They heavily sigh in frustration, "we're taking a break." Baekhyun raises an eyebrow "even though you've searched nothing?" They shrugged.

"Let's face the facts here," Chen says. "Yumi isn't going to get hurt, Jongin took her for a specific reason that all of you know. Right?" Chen tilts his head raising his eyebrows waiting for a response. Chanyeol and Baekhyun glance at each other.

"Still.. you know how Minseok hyung is now." Baekhyun speaks up, "he's in a bad mood and will do anything to get Yumi back." He pats both of their shoulders, "let's do the same, and find her." He leaves the room as Chanyeol and Chen look at each other before they leave too.

——————————————————————————————

Minseok hates the fact that Yumi is gone, he blamed himself for it. There he was, searching through the forest in hopes to find her safe and sound. But she was no where to be found.

Minseok catches a whiff of her scent, it always made him crazy how good she smelled. He follows the smell, in higher hopes to find his precious.

————————————————————————————————————

"We have to move." Jongin suddenly says, "he's close. Too close." Yumi was still a little upset at Minseok, she knew he didn't mean any harm but this is talking about her sister. Her sister that's dead. Nobody can just shrug it off just because.

Jongin carries her in a rush, he nearly sprints off and on trees like a madman while Yumi didn't care anymore. She only gives off a poker face at the fast rate he's going.

Why Minseok, why?

Those were the words that echoed in Minseok's head, he was sprinting along the trees in the forest. He knew that she was near by and he was happy and glad that he's almost getting to her.

But he was upset at himself and angry at Jongin for telling Yumi. With the words lingering around his head he knows that she's upset with him.

Upset because, he a matter-of-factly killed her sister. And what's worse is that, he knew Yumi was related to Hyuna from the very start.

—————————

A-N: Uhm.. Hey. I know I said this chapter was going to be longer, but please understand that school is my top priority right now, also I'm having writers block which is terrible.

I'll do better next time, if I'm being honest here. I rushed into this chapter, sorry if this one was a little messy.

ByezOh Wait

I'm having a Q&A, so please comment any questions ;  )