Chapter 1: Dove Rose

As I approached Signal Academy, I noticed everyone with different weapons I noticed a sniper rifle, swords, nunchucks, you name it! Some of them, however, don't look like they were made by the owner , like they were purchased pre-made. It's almost sad, it's like using the easiest way to discover yourself.Your weapon is a part of you. You should take the time to make it and connect with it. I brushed further thoughts out and headed to my first class...history.

The lectures are boring, but I never would have imagined that a talk about the origin of Grimm would be so boring. As I was about to fall asleep, I heard a very alarming sound echo throughout the school. "Interesting. That must be the Grimm alarm. I wonder what level" our teacher wondered. "Attention all students and Faculty. Please remain calm and proceed with the emergency plan. The Grimm is a level 5" The PA system spoke. The teacher then said we would evacuate in a mannerly order, but that wasn't the case. Everyone ran and screamed for their lives. I was able to maneuver around the crowd and go looking for the Grimm without anyone noticing.

I heard a screech coming from the courtyard so I sprinted to where the Grimm was located until I see a huge Death Stalker before me. I backed up a little bit and made sure nobody was around and thankfully, nobody was. I took out my weapon and fully extended it. I got into a fighting stance and charged at the creature. It charges at me as well, getting it's stinger ready to attack when I jumped high and went over the beast. Just as I was about to land behind the beast I sliced the stinger off with one of the blades. As I landed the Death Stalker cried out in pain. Just as I was about to finish it off  three Beowolves and an Ursa came charging towards me. The Scorpion-like Grimm turned around and charged with the other four creatures. As I was about to take apart Winter Edge and use as dual wield pistols, A figure jumped in front of me and waved something and purple beams emanated from it and hit the Grimm. The Grimm got scared and ran off. 

The figure turned around and I noticed that was an average height woman with blonde hair in a low bun. She had an outfit that looked like a witch, except without the hat. Her cape was purple and she had small round glasses at the brim of her nose. She pushed her glasses up her nose before she spoke. "What were you thinking taking on that Grimm by yourself?" She asked me. "Wait, are you an actual huntress? Can I get an autograph?" I asked. "Yes and no, but I need you to come with me" she replied. I agreed and and we walked out of the school, me not knowing where we were headed.

The next thing I knew I was in a room with no windows and one door. Only one lamp was on and I sat in a silver chair and a silver table. The woman came from out of the shadows and had a stern look on her face. "You were in serious danger taking on those Grimm by yourself. You should have let the authorities handle it. But you did do some damage on that Death Stalker. So if it were up to be, you would have a pat on the back, and a slap on the wrist" she spoke. Then she slapped her whip-like weapon against the table. Scaring the crap out of me. "However, there is someone who wants to speak with you" she added. She then stepped to the side and a man came out of the darkness of the room. He had white hair and small glasses and a green shirt with a thick turtleneck. On the neck part of the shirt there was a silver cross with a black center. He also had a black jacket buttoned down and black dress pants. He also had a black belt around the pants with a gold buckle. To top him all off he was holding a white coffee mug and a black cane with a silver handle. He set his cane down against the table, set his mug on the table, and took a seat across from me. He slightly leaned forward and squinted his eyes a little bit. "You have silver eyes" the man stated. "Not many people would have had the courage to take on a Death Stalker, cut off it's stinger, and take on three beowolves and an Ursa at once. Where do you currently attend school?" He asked as he looked at a scroll with a video of me fighting. "I currently attend Signal Academy" I spoke. "I see. Where did you learn how to fight like this?" He questioned. "My family trained me. I trained a lot with my sister Summer" I replied. "What do you want to do when you finish school?" The white-haired male asked. "I want to be a huntress" "Oh? And why is that?" "Because I want to help people and make a difference in the world. I have always thought huntresses were so cool with their weapons and their fighting skills were off the charts and their outfits are the best thing about them in my opinion and they like to help people and so I was like 'oh yeah this would definitely work for me' and they are just so cool yah know?" I ranted. The woman behind the male face-palmed and the male intertwined his hands and propped his elbows on the table. "Miss Rose, do you know who I am?" He asked. "Yes. You are Professor Ozpin, the headmaster at Beacon, and the woman behind you is Miss Glinda Goodwitch" "And you are aware of the rigorous training and tests you have to take in order to apply to this Academy?" "Yes, I am aware." "How badly do you want to attend my school?" "More than anything?" "Well then, it was nice speaking with you. You better get everything in order. Classes start next week" he stated and opened the door and walked out with Miss Glynda walking right behind him. 

I later walked out of the room and next thing I knew it, I was at home. Oh well, better my supplies ready to go. I heard the house door close and heard "I'm home!" coming from Summer's voice. "I'm in my room!" I exclaimed. Well, I better tell her the news!

________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter! I will place the story line a little different to RWBY but it will follow a similar story line. I am trying to make it like Ruby's life because they are related and I wanted to make it look like Ruby ended up with a similar experience to her Aunt (Dove). Going off topic. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next one will come out soon!

(1130 words)