Number 33

You and Ebonylight stop at the border. She lifts her muzzle to sniff the air and smiles when no scent of tresspassers was found. "No scents."

You nod, "That's good. Hey, how about we look for some prey?"

She nods, her eyes shining. "Ok."

But before you can even sniff the air for prey scent, 5 rogues leap at you and surround you. "Well, well. What do we have here?" a flame coloured she cat smirks and draws her tongue across her jaws.

"Two little clan cats. Far away from camp." A silver tabby sneers and leans closer to Ebonylight. "And what a beautiful she cat you are." He chuckles deeply.

You felt a wave of protectiveness for Ebonylight kick in and you stand firmly in front of her. "Back off, flea-pelt!"

He sniffs and raises his head and looks at you straight in the eyes. "Make me." he hisses even though he is skinnier and scrawnier than you.

"Gladly." you reply and unsheathe your claws and growl.

Ebonylight places her tail on your shoulder and whispers. "Stop it. We are out numbered."

You reluctantly agree and step away from the silver rogue. The firey she cat glances at you with flaming amber eyes and flattens her ears. "Dusk? Is that you?"

You gasp when you suddenly remember who the flame coloured she cat is; Flame. She is a merciless killer who lives by twoleg place with the other rogues. She rules the rubbish heap and any who deny her are either exiled or killed. You were lucky to only be exiled.

"Flame." you whisper and glare at her. "Why are you here? I left The Bloodstained Stalkers!!" you spit when you say her group's name.

"You know these rogues?" Ebonylight whispers in awe.

You nod silently without looking at her and keep your gaze on Flame who was digging her claws into the soil.

She finally hisses, "We want the forest! The rubbish heap is getting bigger and is attracting too many rats and snakes to our location. But I am surprised to see you here. I clearly remember what you said when you were exiled by me. It went something like: 'My life will be 10 times better than yours because I will be a loner. I will stay a loner for my whole life!! So that I do not get thrown out of any group again.'" she smirked and stalked closer to you. "Now, you go back to your little clan and tell them to leave because if they don't... Well, let's just say we will still get the forest."

You nearly choke on her stinking breath but nod silently and take a step back.

"Good." she hisses. "Bloodstained Stalkers, retreat!!" And they slunk away back into twolegolace.

.....

Continue with Number 43.