it's crazy how things change

i'll never be the same girl i was as a kid you will never believe  how much i've changed. i'll never be the same, i'm a mother and a wife now. i have a baby on the way, her name is going to be.. wait, did you know Andrea's names means strong and powerful, Andre's name means masculine; manly; brave.  Maddison means gift of god or string fighter, Mann means firce or strong man Tyrone means an unknown black man, Hakeem means wise, Jamal means.. beauty? Dwight (lucious' real name is dwight) means god of wine Loretha (cookie's real name) means wise and practical with an appreciation of beauty Tianna means   to control everyone within your influence, to shape things to your own liking       

wow. what do i name my baby? i'll name her Ruby.  which means, a law unto itself. tendency is to finish whatever is started.  tolerant and like to help humanity.   very active.  generally warmhearted and gives freely of  time, energy, and sympathetic understanding.

yes, she'll be a world changer 

   (this is mine btw my name is Bryann) You can go to great heights and equally great depths. You are emotional and fixed in your opinions. You are hospitable, sentimental, often psychic, sometimes moody. You are ruled by love and the lack of it and feel a need to be encouraged and appreciated.You are inventive, intuitive and extremely methodical. Since your will is so strong, you are hard to convince. You also dislike advice. You love beauty and philosophy, and you desire achievement. You have a strong need for freedom - physical, mental and spiritual.

You are always looking for an opportunity to achieve financial and emotional security. You are basically peacemaker. You understand the law of harmony and desire to balance your life with those around you. You may feel incomplete without someone to share your love, ideals, wealth or work. You can be very sensitive and could appear a bit shy and perceptive. You have developed intuition, patience and the ability to nurture others. You can achieve the state of happiness if you is willing to accept your needs in a complimentary relationship and go to create them.  

"Andre?"

"yes?"

"i found a first name for her."

"and what's that?"

"Ruby."

"like the gem?"

"oh. yeah! so Andre?"

"yes?"

"do you ha.. AHHH! son of a god!"

"what?! are you okay?! is the baby comming!"

"N - No. Just she kicked really hard."

"oh." he took a sigh of relief "you scared me for a moment." 

i laughed "what the matter Dre? scared for me to give birth to yet another baby?"

"oh, shut up Ma. i'm coo."

HEY READER! YEAH YOU! REMEMEBER AT THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK WHEN SHE CALLED HIM DRE AND HE CALLED HER MA? WHO SAID AND I QUOTE "she ant yo mama." 

"this is our 5th kid Dre, i think we got this on the bar." 

(on the bar is the same thing as saying under control) 

"yeah. i have 6 kids tho."

"what?"

"Rhonda. before Anika pushed her off the balcony she was a few month's.. "

"oh.. i'm so sorry." i slid my hand into his 

he kissed me neck, i held my head back cookie walked in what cookie says is in bold hat i say is in itiic and what andre says is in underline 

"uh uh how are you guys getting started already and you did'nt even have the baby yet, you can't get her pregnat agian, until she has the baby."

"did you think we were having.."

"she did."

"no! we were talking."

"about what?"

"Andre's other wife Rhonda."

the name seemed to take cookie by shock 

"other wife?"

"she's not his ex. she just died, and they were still married, so yeah his other wife, i respect her."

"oh. well. Hakeem wants to see you two."

"oh okay where is he?" 

"downstairs."

Andre walked by the door

"you comming?"

"i have to talk to mom for a bit."

"okay." 

Andre went downstairs and i sat down

"mom, i have something to tell you" (Maddison now calls cookie mom)

"what's that?"

"My doctor called yesterday, and he said, that i should, how do i say this??"

"just say it."

"that i, as the daughter of eddie, should be able to.."

"able to?"

"able to have all his things."

"you mean?"

"yes. empire was his, and since he is married, i can't have All of empire, unless his wife dies, so i only got as much as empire she'll give me, and she gave me.."

"how much?"

"nothing."

"why would you tell me this then?"

"f she was in an accident, and died, then i can have all of empire, and um.. anyway, hakeem isn't here, so where's Andre?"

"i really sent him to the baby shop, i was going to stop you from going, like as if ask you a lot of questions, but you asked to talk to me so it worked out." 

"and where's dad?"

(she now calls Andre Dre, Hakeem Keem, Lucious dad, Cookie mom, and Jamal, Mal.)

"he's with Andre." 

"my life is going to be great."