Pity Party

Today is my birthday.. And I've felt like I've lost everything i loved and lived for. I woke up and stayed in bed i didn't wanna move. I didn't wanna eat. I didn't wanna celebrate. I wanted to sit in bed. I wanted my baby girl back. I wanted my mom back. I wanted to hug my child and my mother one last time. I didn't really care about my dad. He could rot. Andre walked in he didn't like the scene he walked into. Me crying in bed same clothes on haven't ate or showered. He kicked the side of the bed "stop it.." I wined he picked me up "Aaaaandreeee put me doooooownnn." I wined he wiped my tears "let me take care of you." He says i kicked and jumped down i hopped back in bed i laid down he grabbed me and i fought him, but i didn't win, he made me shower "No! Stop it!" He was stronger he turned on the water and threw me in the bathroom locking in the door "I'm not unlocking the door until you shower!" He yells from out side the door "its only been a day! How can you not be greave over your daughters death? Are you a heartless fool?" I kicked the door  "LET." kick  "ME." Kick  "GREAVE!" Hard kick i didn't get an answer from the other side. "ANDRE LYON I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR!!" He then says "what will you do? Huh Madison?" He says i pound on the door. I finally give up and then i take a shower. After I'm done getting dressed i knock on the door "Andre. I'm done." He opens the door and i slap him in the face "next time open the door." I blow dry my hair and go and look back to Andre. I hugged him "thanks." I say he was to tall for me to kiss his cheek so i just laid on his chest Hakeem walked in and he had a box in his hand "so um. Happy birthday Maddie." He says "no nick names. My name is Madison." i say "i know. I know. but i got you a birthday present." He hands me a box i open it, it was a locket. I open it. On one side it had my mom and on the other side was Andrea. I look up at Hakeem "its so thoughtful. Thank you." i hug him "thanks." I start to cry "its so thoughtful." I say then i get mad and slap him "why did you give me two dead people on my necklace my mother and my daughter?!" I hug him again "sorry for that. Going threw a lot." I go to the fridge  and grab some ice cream. I turned the tv on and ate the whole container of ice cream, a whole bag of family sized chips, a whole container of cheese, a whole gallon of juice, and cried to my self. I was a mess.