the set up

"Really?" Andre ask he takes my phone and deletes my dads number "you didn't have to do that. He's still gonna text and call me." I say he gets so close to me I could feel his breath and his body up against mine "and your gonna ignore him." He says "ok. But I will help bring my dad down." I say my phone rang "its my dad." I say "don't answer." He says "I have to.it's part of the plan. I'll pretend to be mad at you and get him on my side." I say "clever." My answer and pretend to be angry "I don't care!!" I scream andre plays along "get out and don't come back! You'll never see Andrea again." I slam a door to make it seem like he kicked me out and pound my fist on the door "Andre! Andre! Andre!" Then I hang up the phone "was it believable?"  Andre says "yes. Your a great actor.. Now lets see what my dad thinks." I get a text "you can come home and we can get revenge on the lyons. Together." It was from my dad so then I ripped my shirt and put dirt on my knees then I put mascara on and made my self cry now I looked like me and andre got in a fight i leave and go to my dads "now that we have their empire we can do more." My dad says after I got out the shower "yes. Revenge is so sweet." I say that night as my dad went to sleep I stole all his papers that could harm him. I took a picture and sent then to Andre when I was walking back to my room my dad says "what are you doing?" I jumped but I pointed to my room "going to my room. I just walked around. Happy to have what you and mom gave me before andre killed her." I said pretending to be angry at that last part  "why would you lie to me?" He asks "what?" I say "I didn't Fall for that andre oh andre bull crap. What kind of daughter choose's the man who killed her mother over the man who gave her life? What did you want? Andre to hug you and love you? Well get doesn't! He is  obviously using you to get to me. Has he ever said he loved you? Or if some man was looking at you did he ever get angry. Andre doesn't love you but I do. So why are you doing this?" He says "BECAUSE   I LOVE HIM!"  I yell "you have never been there for me. Neither has mom. Do you really think I'll be on your side?" He kicked me out and hakeem was at the door.