51. The backstabber.

Miya

I sat down on the bed, completely restless. My arms were bind in front of me, and my head was killing me. I actually thought that they would treat me with care, since they are ALWAYS saying how precious I am.

No.

That's not how it works, apparently. I had bruises all over. They had hit me countless times because I wasn't "co-operating." Or that I wasn't, "listening very well."

Well, maybe if they didn't have big sticks up their bums and weren't pains, I wouldn't be any of those things. God, can those guys just learn to loosen up?

I rolled over on the bed, and tried to run my wrists up against the side of my bed. Just trying to soothe the burning sensation I could feel on my wrists, the binds were way too tight.

I start twisting and turning, trying to loosen them. That's when I hear the door open and shut. I look up and see Jack. He's smiling, and he has his arms crossed over his chest. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want, Jack?" I say harshly, as if he was wasting my time. "I can pretty much feel Luca's life draining from him. I know he's coming for you, and I can't wait to kill him." My heart stops at his words.

"No, like I've said before. You'll never kill him, never." I furrow my eyebrows and look away from him. I hear Jack's footsteps come near, and his hand on my shoulder makes me whip around to face him.

He jumps on top of me, and leans in until we are nose to nose. "I will get him. I almost killed him the day I shot him, but somehow... He lived." He growled. I turned away, so I wouldn't have to look into his angry eyes.

I closed my eyes, and waited for him to move, but he didn't. Then I felt something on my neck, I forced myself to look. I couldn't now see that he was... Kissing my neck!

I squirmed and tried to shake him off. However, it was no use, my hands were bind together and he was a lot stronger than I was.

He goes faster, moving up towards that soft spot behind my ear. I bite my lip, and try to knock him off. He then nibbles on my earlobe. "...stop...." I manage to say. He growls and looks me hungrily. "...no, I need this." He says, the his lips connects with mines is hands immediately goes on my waist. I move, and I kick, and I try to force him away.

But no. He's is very powerful. I soon move quickly and bite his lip hard. I soon taste blood in my mouth. He jumps up and holds his hand over his mouth. "God dammit! You bit me!" He yelled. I was all out of breath, but I still nodded.

"Yes... Yes I did."

He furrows his eyebrows. "Oh your going to regret that!" He yells then walks towards me. As soon as he's about to touch me, a man bursts through the front door.

"Boss! We have urgent news!" He yelled. Jack grinds his teeth, and looks back at the man. "Do you really think I want to be disturbed right now! I'm busy!" He yells.

The man looks down at floor. Without looking at Jack, he says. "Someone broke in." Jack runs over to the man. "How could you let that happen!" He yelled, and the man flinched. Jack must be a really mean boss.

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen, but that's just how it is." The man says. Jack nods, "okay, get the guns and cut them off near the west wing. We'll kill the intruders there." He says. Before leaving, Jack looks back at me. He smirks and says...

"I told you that I was going to kill Luca"

*****

Luca

"Come on! We got to find her!" I tell my men. We all enter the west wing, where we are greeted by Jack, and many men. Jack smiles and snappers his fingers. Then all the men, including himself, point their guns at us.

I sigh. "Jack, what a pleasant surprise." I say with sarcasm dripping from my mouth. He smiled a and lowers his gun. "Luca, I keep tweaking your precious little fiancée that I would be the one to kill you." He tells me.

I draw my eyebrow down. "Where is she?" I ask. When he doesn't answer, and yell, "where the hell is she!!!" Jack smiles. then looks at me like he's done something terribly wrong. He speaks..

"In my bedroom."

I look away. "Did you... Touch her?" I ask, a little mad but a little nervous. He better not of laid a finer on her.

Jack smirks and begins talking. "Well, you see.. First she wouldn't listen, so I have given her a few bruises. But today... Oh... Today. I didn't realize your fiancée tasted so good. Your a lucky man, but now that luck is about to run out."

I raise my gun and point it directly at Jacks head. The rest of my men follow, pointing at the other men. "What did you say?" I ordered for him to repeat. I better not of heard him right.

He crosses his arms and says, "your fiancée tastes good, and I'm going to take her from you." He says very slowly, and very clear. I draw my eyebrows down and get ready to pull the trigger.

That is... Until I see Miya running towards me. I widen my eyes. She looked very tired, and hurt, but she still managed to run. She gets closer, by then Jack grabs her from the behind and holds her in front of him. She squirms to get of his grasp, but puts a hand around her neck and pulls up. Making it more difficult to move. I can here her breathing from here.

"Luca! I'm okay. I can get out of this." She tells me. I nod. "I know you can, but I've come to make sure that you leave... Today." I tell her. She smiled then her eyes widen. She looks at someone behind me and points at someone.

"Luca! Look! Get away from him!" She yells. I turn around and the rest of my men look confused. I look back at her, "what is it, babe?" He points again. "He's bad, get about from him! He's going to kill you!" She tells me. I look at my men again. "Who?" I ask. She looks very upset and a tear rolls down her check. She then says...

"Mike."

****

A/N

So, Mike is the backstabber! Hopefully that was a good chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow.

❤️😉

-Coridella13