Jin

"Do you miss it?" I ask Hoseok as we sit eating in the kitchen.
     He frowns. "Miss what?"
     I smile, nodding towards the loud growls and moans coming from down the hall. Jimin obviously finally convincing his overprotective mate to...well, mate him.
      He ducks his head, smirking. "Well, Yeah, Of course. Yoongi and I have been working things out but...we haven't got there yet."
      I nod. "Can I ask why? What's the hold up? You two have been together lots of times. Why wait so long?"
      He plays with the bottle of juice in his hands. "Well...I guess maybe it's me. Yoongi is affection as he always is." He rolls his eyes as I snort. "But I...my body isn't the same, ya know? I guess I'm nervous. I look the same on the outside but internally? I'm not sure what to expect. Before...my body was made to mate and create young for my alpha...now...I don't know."
      "Do you want to have sex?"
      He blushes. "Well of course. Yoongi is still the sexiest man I've ever seen in my entire life and I'm obviously still gay even without being an omega now. I guess it's nice to know I'm free to have a choice, though." He smiles. "Did you know that some omegas that have turned human have gotten girlfriends and wives? They aren't forced to be mates to only male alphas anymore. It's great."
      I nod slowly. "Was you worried about that? About maybe not being attracted to him anymore? Afraid that maybe you'd want to be with a woman?" I ask curiously.
      His mouth twists and he looks a little guilty. "I was..a little bit. It's not that, though. I still love and feel the same fire when Yoongi kisses and touches me it's just...I honestly don't know what it is." His shoulder slump.
      I smile, patting his shoulder. "You two will work it out like you always do. It's weird that it's been so long, though. A few months." I drop my hand to my pregnant belly. "I thought you two would die without it for a couple days." I tease.
      Scoffing, he rolls his eyes. "Like you and Namjoon were any different!"
      Chuckling, we finish eating. "I'm so fat." I whine, passing a mirror in the living room. I gripe at Hoseok's slim muscular build. "It's not fair."
       He laughs. "Maybe if you stop reproducing every few seconds you can build up some muscles."
      I smack him. "Shut up! I don't impregnate myself, you know." Sniffing arrogantly.
      He huffs. "I do miss the opportunity to have another. I love Soyeon and it's so lucky we have her." He bites his lip. "It's weird not having to worry about that kind of thing anymore. Doesn't feel right, you know?"
      I smile. "I get it. I couldn't imagine not having another needing or having young. It's crazy to think about."
      A creak in the hall as both our heads shooting up to see our mates—I mean, my mate and Yoongi, smiling at us.
      Namjoon kneels beside me and rests his head on my belly. "Ready for bed, my love?" He whispers.
      I look at Hoseok who nods, obviously happy for us as I allow my mate to carry me to the bedroom. I'm dropped carefully on the soft bed and snuggle under the warm blankets as my mate spoons me.
      "Are you nervous?" He asks.
     I'm about to give birth. In the next couple days probably. I feel like a balloon but this time was a lot easier and with no complications all these past months.
      "No. I'm ready."
      He hums. "I've been talking to a few officials in the government about us, about hybrids altogether. We've decided that we all want peace between the species. From now on every time they find a hybrid, they are going to assimilate alphas and betas without harm and they will give omegas the option of staying the same or giving them the antidote."
      My eyes wide in shock. "What? A-are you serious?"
     He smiles, nodding. "It's a secret for now. There will be an announcement and they will allow regular human civilians to know about us. Make it normal and safe for all. Also..."
      I wait, my heart racing. "I haven't told Yoongi or Hoseok yet but they are also working on a new antidote that reverses the current state of human turned omegas. Whereas they weren't given an option before."
       I gasp. "D-do you mean...Hoseok could..."
      "Could be changed back into an omega? Yes but only if he wants it. It will be up to him. It's still being worked on, though. I'm going to tell them soon."
      I feel tears well up in my eyes. "That's amazing. It's everything we've ever wanted, Joonie. To live here happily but still be able to be ourselves. Oh my god, this will change everything!"
       He nods, nuzzling my neck. "It will and I'm so happy to be apart of this where I can help my friend. Help my loved ones."
      I wrap my arms around him. "God I love you, my alpha. My husband." I whisper shyly.
       He beams. "And mine. I love seeing that ring on your finger, baby."
      I giggle. "Good because it's never coming off."

A few chapters left~~~~