Jimin

"Dayum, Jimin. You're looking hot nowadays."
     Flushing, I look over to see a group of guys standing near the showers with smirks.
     I grab my towel and wrap it around my hips, turning off the water, uncomfortable as they follow me to the lockers to grab my clothes.
    One of the guys, the leader and also captain of the lacrosse team, Chanwoo, reaches down and tugs at my towel.
     "Stop it!" I growl.
     They laugh. "Come on, we're just teasing you. You've changed since you've left school. Glad to see you and your adorable brother back, though. We missed the eye candy." He smirks.
     I frown. "Just leave me alone." I mumble, slipping on my underwear and jeans.
     "Say...why don't you and your bros sit with us during lunch? We've been trying to get Hoseok to join our team forever now. He'd make a good asset."
     I roll my eyes. "He's not interested."
     "And why not? He likes all sports, right? He's played everything else."
     "Yeah but he doesn't consider lacrosse a sport. It's a stupid game." I scoff.
     Chanwoo's smile drops and he eyes me up and down. My body still dripping with water and...well...shirtless. Kookie and I have been...working on my abs and such so I'm a lot more muscular than I was. Like a lot. But now it seems I've become a target. Just great.
      "What do you want, Chanwoo?" I ask, tugging the shirt over my head. His friends, June and Song, move to my side and crowd me against the lockers. I frown up at them.
     Chanwoo slowly walks in front of me and trails his hand down my abdomen and slowly raising the hem of my shirt. "Whatcha been doing lately, Jiminie? You look damn fine. Look at these abs. Maybe you should join our team." He chuckles.
    I jerk away from him but his friends grab my arms, holding me in place. I open my mouth to scream but he slaps a hand over it. Pressing in closer to me, his hand still working under my shirt, feeling me up.
     "You're really too pretty for your own good, baby. I've never really thought about being with a guy before but if I had to choose, I'd choose you. And now those damn muscles you're just flaunting around everywhere?" He sucks in air through his teeth. "How can you expect us not to react?"
     I struggle but ultimately can't take the three of them. No way. Luckily for me, the locker room door opens to reveal Hoseok and some of his soccer friends. His eyes widen when he sees me and he runs to my side, punching Chanwoo in the face.
     The others step back with their hands raised in surrender. "What the fuck? Leave my brother alone!" He kicks Chanwoo in the stomach.
     I grab him to get him to stop. He glares at nothing before making sure I'm okay. He grabs my things and pulls me out of the locker room to the cafeteria where the others are waiting. I'm so embarrassed and ashamed.
     Hoseok slumps in his seat, still angry. "The nerve of that asshole!" He grounds out. "You okay?" He asks me again.
     I nod silently. Feeling Jin and Taehyung's eyes on us in confusion. "What happened?"
      "J-just some stupid people in the locker room." I mumble.
     "That could have raped you or something?!" Hoseok retorts. "I dig the new abs and toned muscles but you really need to learn to fight. I'll teach you. I can teach all of you if you want." He offers.
     I cheer up at the thought. Kookie might enjoy helping me shape up my body in his...creative ways but he'll never train me to fight. "I want to."
     "Me, too." Jin says quietly.
     We look at Taehyung who is stuffing his face with a muffin. "S-sure." He mumbles, looking like a chipmunk.
     "Good. From now on we can take an hour or two when school ends to train. The daycare doesn't mind taking the kids that long and all our mates will still be working. Bogum can take us home, right?" He looks at Tae who nods.
     "Of course."
     "Where is he anyway?" I ask, noticing he's not glued to Tae's side like usual.
      He blushes, hesitating. "Ooh, he had a family thing." He bites his lip and glances around. "I have to tell you guys something...."
     We all immediately bring our attention to him.
     "Bogum is an alpha." He sighs happily. "His family actually escaped the boundary when he was a kid."
      I gasp. "H-how?"
     He shrugs. "His appa was a very important ranking in the militia, I think. He was able to get his family out. Apparently he could see how corrupt our home was becoming."
     "Wow..."
     "Another thing...please, don't be upset. I don't blame them. It's not their fault." He frowns at us.
      "What?" Jin asks, looking concerned.
      Tae takes a deep breath. "Bogum is actually Jaebum's brother. His parents are actually Suran's real grandparents."
     Our jaws drop.
     "...and that doesn't bother you? Being with the alpha that is related to the alpha that hurt you so much?"
      He shakes his head. "Maybe at first but I realized that they are nothing like him. He wasn't with them when they left. He wanted to stay with other family. I'm happy. I'm happy with him." He explains.
     I tear up a little. "I'm happy for you. Please just don't let him break your heart. I actually really like that guy." I smile.
    He chuckles. "I do, too."
     Hoseok and Jin join us in a group hug before settling back and eating our meal. "So...when can we start training? I think I know who's ass I'm going to kick first." I say, my eyes on the group of guys just entering the room. Completely avoiding our table.
      Hoseok smirks. "Excellent choice, Jiminie."