Taehyung

I put the phone down on the nightstand and frown, Gummie's arm wrapping around my naked waist from under the sheets, his face puffy and voice hoarse from sleep. "Everything okay, beautiful?"
      I smile down at him and snuggle back into his arms. "Yeah. Namjoon just called and said he needed us back soon for some reason. I really need to get back anyway. I'm sure Suran misses her little friends."
      He chuckles, kissing my cheek. "Okay. Let's shower then we can head back. Mind if I join you back home? I don't want to be apart from you." He pouts.
      I smirk. "How can I deny such a request as that."
      He buries his face in my neck and breathes deeply. "Mhm. You smell so good."
      I scoff. "I smell like you."
      "Right. You smell amazing."
      Rolling my eyes, I sit up and get out of his hold. Walking into the bathroom to do my business, I then study myself in the mirror. My hands falling to my flat stomach. I imagine it growing big with my mate's young. A beautiful baby girl or boy with both mine and Bogum's traits. I want it so much.
      Speaking of my mate, he smacks my butt playfully as he starts to shower. I blush and wrap my arms around his hips, resting my head on his back. "I love you."
      He turns in my hold and kisses me passionately. "I love you, too, my mate."
      Giggling, I step into the water and close my eyes, enjoying the feeling of him massaging my shoulders and back under the hot spray.
      "So gorgeous. How did I get so lucky, hm?" He whispers in my ear, back hugging me close.
      I blush. How can he always make me feel like this? I feel like this was always meant to be. Like maybe...Jaebum just interrupted how my life and destiny was supposed to be. I was always meant to be with Bogum.
     "Can't wait to see you pregnant and cute with my young, omega." He groans.
     He spins me in his arms and presses me hard against the tiles, his lips attacking my neck hungrily. "Ugh...G-Gummie..." I moan, lifting my head so he can have better access.
      Growling, he grabs the backs of my thighs and lifts me up. I lock my thighs around his hips as he grinds our erections together. So good. I pant and gasp as his tongue licks around my mouth, dipping in and tangling with my own.
      "I want you." He groans, groping my cheeks and spreading them wide. My slick running over his fingers and mixing with the water as he slowly pushes deep inside me.
     I whimper and clench around his large length. "Ah!"
      He devours my mouth. "Feel good, baby? You're so tight for me." He groans against my lips.
      Nodding, I use his shoulders for leverage to push my ass up and down over his cock. "S-so good." I whimper.
      He grasps my hips and thrusts into me hard and fast, my head resting back against the wall as he takes my body. My orgasm building and building.
      "Ah! I'm c-cumming!" I cry out, biting down on his shoulder as I release, sticky heat collecting between us and washing down the drain.
      Growling, he bites down on my neck and fills me full, his hands tightening on my cheeks, keeping them pulled apart as he cums inside me.
      After a few moments of catching our breaths, he slowly lets me down but my legs give out so he holds me tightly against him chest. Still kissing, we wash each other clean then he carries me out and sets me on the sink, winking as he towels me off and helps me into his clothes.
      "I only want you in my clothes, baby. They look the best on you." He chuckles, caressing me possessively.
      I grin. "Okay." Simply.
      Bogum's eomma is smiling with breakfast as we walk down to the kitchen. His appa watching us curiously as he eats his meal. Suran already sitting in her high chair eating.
     "Thank you for letting me stay and taking care of Suran for me." I say kindly, bowing.
      His eomma waves me off. "Nonsense. You are welcome here forever. You two are family. Come back here everyday." She pouts handing me a plate.
      Flushing with happiness, I eat and once done Bogum rounds me and Suran up and we head back home. Our hands clasped firmly together all the way.

     Unfortunately, the happy atmosphere doesn't last much longer. When we get back, both of us are ushered into the living room while Suran is put in her play pen to play with the others.
     Bogum frowns and leaves the room to talk to the other alphas. I look at Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin. "What's going on?"
      Hoseok takes my hand and begins to fill me in everything I've missed. The attack, the threats, the concern about Bogum's appa...
      Sighing, Jin tells me about the antidote and the worry about possibly having to take it. My eyes widen as I clutch my stomach. "No. B-but I want to have Gummie's young." I whisper.
      "None of want this, Tae. It's just an option just in case. Hoseok is going to risk himself by getting captured."
      Eyes wide, I look at him. "That's too dangerous! What if you die or something?!"
      He smiles cockily. "I'm a soldier, TaeTae. This is my kind of thing. I'll be okay. I can handle it." He leans in closer, whispering. "Have you seen my crazy mate? If I can handle him, I can handle anything."
      I hug him hard. "When are you going?"
      All the alphas finally come and and I sit down on Bogum's lap. Worried. Yoongi frowns at us then his mate. "He's going in today."
      We can all see the worry in Yoongi's eyes as he has a secret conversation with his mate.
      Hoseok stands up after a minute with a smile. "Let's do this."
      I look at Jungkook and Namjoon as their brows crease in concern. "How do we get him back?"
     Yoongi holds back a growl. "We'll get him back as soon as possible." He pulls his mate into a hard kiss. "You have two days, Hoseok. We're coming for you in two days. Get as much information as you can."
      He nods, hugging all of us as he prepares to leave. I clutch my mate to me tightly as fear for my friend pulses through me. How have I missed all this going on around us? It makes me feel awful.
     I look into my mate's eyes. "Is your appa a part of this?" I whisper.
      He presses his lips into a hard line. "I d-don't know. He's not really my appa. He's my eomma's husband. He's high in the government, though. He might be."
     I think about all the times we've left Suran in his eomma's care. His appa was always there. He could have taken her anytime. That thought will haunt me. God, this is bad. I'm scared Hoseok might not come back.
      Please keep Hoseok safe and bring him back to us...