Yoongi

Cursing, I hit the steering wheel hard once again as Namjoon tries to navigate the tracking device. As soon as dawn broke, we were gone. Naturally, Jungkook was pissed but also didn't want to leave his mate alone in such uncertain circumstances.
     He made a few calls and explained the situation—leaving out the omega part of it—and gathered a team to follow us. We've been on the road for four hours and should be close now.
     Unfortunately, the location of the tracker can't be driven to. We'll have to go on foot. I've got a really bad feeling about this and feel like throwing up when I sense my mate's needing. God no.
      I growl loudly and it reverberates throughout the forest as we trek towards the location. This just doesn't seem right.
     How far is this place located in the wilderness? Eventually it begins to get dark and everyone is tired as we hit a river and stop to grab some water. I don't want to admit it but Joon is right, I'm no good if I'm not able to fight for my mate.
      Just as I sit down against a tree for a breather, a loud scream snaps my head up and I see red.
      I know that scream.
     I jump up and immediately throw myself into the river to cross it, ignoring Namjoon's curses and protests behind me. Fuck that. I'm not waiting. My mate fucking needs me.
"Yoongi get the fuck back here you crazy ass! You're gonna get yourself killed!" He growls behind me then jumps in after me.
I swim hard through the rushing current and somehow manage to grasp onto a hanging branch from the other side and pull myself up to shore. I turn to help Namjoon up as well.
My sensitive ears pick up whimpering from close by. I run as fast as I can, stopping when I see two dirty disheveled figures on the ground.
Hoseok.
      I fall to his side and pull him to my chest. He groans in pain, his legs sawing as the dirt is covered in his slick.
I look up at Namjoon who nods and calls the other men away from the area. I look over to the other weak omega, obviously pregnant and malnourished. "What's your name?" I ask.
He holds himself. "M-Mark."
"I want you to go with Namjoon, Mark. Those men will keep you safe." He glances up at Namjoon who helps him up.
"Y-Yoongi." Hoseok whispers. "T-the compound...they have a lot of omegas there. It's a b-breeding ring. It's r-run by Daniel's father. He's still in there."
Kissing his head and refusing to release him for a second, I nod. I relay all the information to Namjoon and the cops and they plan an attack. I plan to join them but first—Hoseok is more important.
As soon as the men's footsteps disappear, I roll him onto his back and spread his legs. He cries and arches under me, biting his lip so hard it bleeds. I lap it up as I sink into his shaking body. A groan of relief leaving his mouth as I kiss him hard and ease his pain.
"No one...touched you. Tell me...no one...fucking touched...you..." I punctuate the words with every hard thrust into his body.
He moans, throwing his head back in pleasure. "N-no. One tried and I k-killed him." He gasps.
I eye the blood all over him. "Good. How many hurt you? I'm going to fucking torture them all." I growl, biting down on his throat as he cries out, cumming.
"A f-few of them beat and t-threatened me but I'm okay."
I eye the bloody raw wounds on his wrist as well as the deep gashes and wounds all over his body under the blood. The infected wound in his neck from the removal of the tracker.
I'm about to snap in rage when his hand caresses my cheek and he forces me to look at him. "Don't leave me, okay? I need you more here. We did what we needed to do, my mate. I want you to focus on getting those poor omegas out and not slaughter. I need them safe."
I growl. "I can't do nothing. They hurt what's mine, omega. I won't be able to stop myself."
Swallowing hard, he bows under me as I fill him up. My hips stuttering as I bury my face in his neck, hating the smell of another on him.
I pull us over closer to the river and splash the cool water all over him, washing away the filth those disgusting humans left on him. "Don't worry, baby." I mumble, kissing him hungrily. "We'll have our revenge."
His needing continues on. I know his back has to be hurting so I sit up and pull him onto my lap, wrapping his legs and arms around me as I push back inside. I hate that we have to do this in the open but don't really have a choice. I'm not taking him back to the compound.
By the time it's over and I've filled him full to bursting with my cum, he's passed out in my arms. I place him gently on the ground and call Namjoon.
They raided the compound and got all the omegas out. Nearly a hundred were being held there. They found fifty dead. Clenching the phone in my hand so hard it cracks, I ask about Kang. Apparently most of the guards have been apprehended as well as Bogum's father. Kang, unfortunately, was nowhere to be found.
I don't like that. Not at all. He has to still be around here since no vehicles were found around the scene. I growl, my eyes searching the forest for any sounds or footsteps.
"How is he?" Namjoon asks.
"Managing. I think his needing is over now. I want to come help."
He sighs. "We got this. You need to get your mate to safety. Take him to the car. We'll be there shortly."
A whimper has my head snapping around and I drop the phone. My red eyes glowing and a growl ripping out as Hoseok is held up by Kang, a knife to his throat.
"Put him down." I demand.
Kang laughs but nervousness shines behind the false bravado. "I think not. This omega is mine. I'm taking him. If you don't want to die, I suggest you let him go."
I bare my teeth. "I don't think so."
I clench my fists as my mate groans in pain from the tight hold on his scalp. The knife drawing blood. "Let him go and I'll kill you quickly." I offer.
"I don't think you're in any position to demand things of me, hm. I'll let you have your little victory with the other omegas. I don't care about them. It's this one I've been after. Years. I've been after him for so long." He yells.
"What do you mean?"
He laughs. "I first saw him when I was doing patrols around our side of the boarder. He was trying to escape. Get to our side. Just like Daniel. Daniel was a beta that made it to our side. The toxins didn't kill him so I took him with me. Made him mine. Hoseok killed what was mine."
I glare at him in disgust. "He wasn't your son."
He scoffs. "Of course not. Daniel was weak. Couldn't do anything right and when I learned a pathetic omega killed him? Well, served him right. Of course now I have to replace him—"
While both of us are distracted talking, I don't notice the small movements my mate is doing until it's too late. My eyes widen as Hoseok flips himself out of Kang's hold and headbutts him. Kang yells as I rush to them and tackle him to the ground.
I yell for Hoseok to run but he—of fucking course—ignores me and stays to help. He tries to wrestle the knife from his grip as I continue to beat him. I knock him out cold.
Hoseok drags me away from him. "Stop, Yoongi. We need to get out of here."
Growling, I stand up and pull Hoseok into my arms. "That was so fucking stupid!"
He pushes me. "It was necessary. It was the best chance I had."
I tighten my hold on him, knowing he's right. "Who the hell taught you that shit?" I groan.
He scoffs. "I wonder. A dumbass alpha commander, I believe."
I kiss him roughly, dominating his mouth as he clings to me. My eyes open, moving behind him just in time to see Kang stumbling to his feet and pulling out a gun.
Panicking, I tense and try to switch out positions but the shot rings out mid movement and both of us fall to the ground. Gasping, I watch as Hoseok begins coughing up blood.
I snap, growling in absolute rage, I run to Kang and rip his throat out, tearing his fucking limbs from his body and soaking the ground and myself in blood and organs.
The only thing snapping me out of the bloodlust is the small whimper from my mate. I crawl to his side as he clutches my hand tightly. His other hand pressing down on the wound in his stomach.
I rest my forehead on his as his breathing gets harsher and less frequent. "You better not fucking die on me. We're so close, baby. So fucking...close." I blink back tears as his face pales and his grip weakens.
"P-payback. For you...g-getting shot...for me...before..." he coughs.
I sob. I can't stop the sobs from wracking out of my body as I clutch him to my chest. "Don't fucking do this to me!" I scream.
I see the phone and lift it up, noticing through my tears that the previous call was never ended. I lift it shakily to my ear, using my free hand to press down on my mate's wound.
"N—Namjoon—"
"I got it. We're sending help. A helicopter to take him to the hospital. Keep him holding on for just a few more minutes."
I glance down at the ground and the large and growing puddle of blood. "Hurry."
It takes way too fucking long for them to get to us. Hoseok is unconscious by this time and it takes everything in me to let him go and allow them to take him away. They won't let me on the helicopter.
I sit on the ground in shock, unable to move as they leave. I'm not stupid. I have way too much history with wounds like this. He's going to die. There's no way he can survive this. Not as weak as he already was. And if he dies...I will die. It's as simple as that.
A hand drops to my shoulder. "He's strong, Yoongi. He'll make it."
I laugh bitterly. "No. No, he won't. He already wasn't breathing, Namjoon. He's g-gone." My voice cracks and I crumble. Collapsing into his arms and sobbing at the loss of my reason for living. No one can survive this. Not even me.

Weeks. It's been weeks since Hoseok was announced dead. Weeks since I stopped fucking living and just breathed on instinct. Fucking Namjoon just won't let me die. I don't know why he bothers. Why the hell he thinks he can stop me. Stop fate.
Perhaps Hoseok and I were never meant to be. Maybe our relationship was doomed and forced from the start. He was supposed to be with someone else but I just had to force my way into his life and heart like I do everything else.
His death is on my hands. I hate them. I want to cut them off. Every time I see them, I see his blood. I can't even look at Soyeon. It kills me. I know she needs me but I just can't make myself move and go to her.
Jin and Namjoon are taking good care of her for me and I know they will long after I'm gone. There's no reason for me to be here anymore. Not without my omega.
I eye the gun on my desk. I refuse to step foot in our—my—bedroom. I live and sleep in my office. Fucking Namjoon took all the bullets from me so I can't do anything but look at the fucking thing. I just can't catch a break, goddamn it.
Hating the sounds of babies laughing and everyone else being happy around me, I change for the first time in like a week and step out of the house. Namjoon eyes me but doesn't say anything. I need a break and he knows that.
I walk down the street to the nearest cafe and sit down. I look like shit, I know this but really don't give any fucks. My mate is gone. He's the only person that mattered to me. And...Soyeon.
God, Hoseok could have been pregnant. We could have had another baby together. Grown old together. Fuck. I really don't need to cry again like a fucking loser baby.
I stare blankly out of the large window, lost in memories and thoughts of all the mean things I did and said to him. God, I was such an ass. Why the fuck did he love me? I wouldn't have. I would have shot myself in the face. God.
I scowl as I feel a presence beside me. A throat clears making my fists clench. I'm really not in the mood.
"I'm sorry but is this seat taken?" A masculine voice calls softly from above.
Sighing, I look up. My breath catches in my throat as the man sits down across from me with his coffee and cake. "Everywhere else was full." He smiles.
I don't say a word, wonder if I'm going insane. Did Namjoon drug me?
He tilts his head, sipping his drink. "Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." He chuckles.
Swallowing hard, I glare. "W-what is this?"
He shrugs, eating his cake slowly. "You see...I believe you owe me something." He winks.
I frown, clenching the table so hard it bleeds. "I d-do?"
He smiles widely, leaning over and staring into my eyes. "Yup. I do believe you, Min Yoongi, owes me your ass."
I can't comprehend anything going on to make a comeback. "W-what's going on?"
His smile slips and he looks down. "They told you I died, right? I did but...they were able to save me."
I choke, my eyes watering. "Why didn't they tell me?"
He sighs. "I'm not the same, Yoongi. I'm n-not your mate anymore."
"The antidote."
He nods. "The antidote healed me while getting rid of all my omega side. I'm just a h-human now."
I look down as he clasps our hands together. "Does..."
"No one knows. Everyone things I'm dead. But..."
"But what?" I can barely hold it together.
He licks his lips. "I know I'm not supposed to see you anymore but I don't fucking care about the rules. Human or not, you'll always be my mate. You and Soyeon are everything to me. I tried to play by their rules but I'm done. I'm coming back home."
I get up and drag him into my arms, smothering his face with kisses and clinging to him. He doesn't smell the same but I don't fucking care. He's mine. My Hoseok. That will never change. "You never fucking listen." I smile through my tears.
He's crying, too. He kisses me back just as passionately. "Well, to be fair, your ass is worth it. A great incentive to come home and ignore any rules." He teases.
I huff. Half overjoyed and half exasperated. "I almost killed myself. When I learned you were dead, I lost it, Hoseok. I tried everything to end my life. Namjoon brought me back every time." I scowl.
He looks sad, cupping my face, he kisses my lips again and again. "I'm sorry. They wouldn't let me out. They finally released me after I threatened to jump out the third story window in my room. I was so close to going insane." He admits.
I choke on another sob and bury my face in his neck. I notice a small faded scar on his neck and realize it's my mating bite. It's still there. Barely but still visible. I run my fingers over it. "God, I love you, baby. Human or not I don't fucking care."
He shudders in my hold, tightening his grip on me as well. "Never let me go again." He cries into my chest. "No matter what."
"Never. You're never leaving my side ever again."

This was extremely difficult to write. Don't kill me please😭💜

This book is getting close to ending but still has a few good chapters coming. I'll probably end it around 70 or 80 chapters
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️