Chapter 4

Jazmines POV

Shawn is perfect, I wish I liked magcon sooner! His smile, his singing and his EVERYTHING! Wow, i sounded like Sarah there. Anyways, me and Shawn were going on a date the same day Sarah and Cameron had a date. Conspiracy?!?! Anyways, we're going to the movies. It's going to be super fun.

One thing for sure, i can't let sarah find out! She will torture me for like, EVER. Like saying I told you so a billion times.

I hear the doorbell and open the door. "Hey shawn!" I say shyly

"Hello beautiful!" Shawn says, ohmygod, I cannot get over that Canadian accent though.

I start thinking about our life in the next 50 years, and I probably look like an idiot.

Shawn waves his hand infront of my face, "Hello?" he says smirking.

"Oh, lets get to the movies!" I say looking down because I was soo embarased.

Shawn leads the way after he grabs my hand.

"Which movie are we seeing?" I ask Shawn.

"Haha, I was hoping you would know.." Shawn says scratching his head.

"Oh well, we will look when we go there." I say rolling my eyes playfully.

~~~

"Finally here!" I say getting out of the cab.

"I'm sorry I didnt get a driver.. It was a cab or my bike." Shawn says while getting out of the car.

"It's fine, I don't like fancy stuff. I'm not one of those prissy girls that are SUPER annoying." I say while remembering that girl, her name should never EVER be mentioned again.

"Good thing i havent met those kind of girls yet." Shawn says.

"Lets just get to the movies, it's right there." I say

We were in the movie theater finally but then..

A BUNCH OF GIRLS SURRONDED SHAWN AND PUSHED ME TO THE FLOOR!

"ITS SHAWN! SHAWN I LOVE YOU!" One of them say

"OMG FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER PLEASE!"

"CAN I KISS YOU" I was suprised that one wasn't me.

"Hey calm down people." They don't quiet down.

"I said CALM DOWN!" Everyone stares at me. "All I wanted was a day to get away from fangirls, and that can't even happen when on a date with Shawn!" I widen my eyes and say "I mean an friendly outing."

I'm starting to sound like sarah.

Security came and kicked us all out! Great!

Shawn says, "We can still go to the park?"

I was about to say sure, but one of those crazy fangirls pushed me into mud. This was the last straw...

I grab the girl and drag her into the mud with me. HAH. Then I realized, my clothes were ruined, I got all pretty for a date.. And It's ruined. It's also sarah's. Oops!

Shawn starts cracking up, and still trying to hold in his laughter "Oh I'm sorry." He helps me up, and smiles at me.

The other girl says "Hey! What about me?!"

Shawn says, "Maybe next time."

He holds my hand and we both walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~