Chapter 2

Cameron POV

I yawn loudly and realize, today is Magcon.

I look at all the other boys and forgot, the Jacks are coming today.

On que, (A/N : Please tell me if I spelt this wrong.) the doorbell rang.

"Hey!" The Jacks said at the same time.

I smile and say "Hi, oh and wanna do a smack cam on Nash Hayes Aaron Carter Matthew Shawn and Taylor after you guys unpack and stuff?" That was a handful.

"YEAH WE DO!" Jack G screamed.

"LETS DO THIS!" Jack J yelled.

"SHH guys, we need silence so they don't wake up." I said while face palming.

"Oopsidaisy" Jack G said with a high pitched voice

Me and Jack J start laughing at his weird voice.

Both Jacks walk in and I show them which room they would share.

I share with Nash, Aaron shares with Taylor, Carter shares with Matt, Shawn and Hayes share.

I get whip cream and put it on both Jacks and my hands, we walk up to the living room because last night we did truth or dare in there. "3, 2, 1." I say quietly.

I run over to the couch and slap cam Carter, Nash and Matt. Jack G smack cams Aaron and Taylor. Jack J smack cams Shawn and Hayes.

"SHIET" Carter says with a Asian voice.

"WTF" Nash and Hayes say at the same time. Typical brothers.

"IM GOING TO GET REVENGEE!" Matt says while holding his fist up to the ceiling.

Taylor is still passed out on the floor and Aaron, well, he's on Jack G's back screaming, "GIDDY UP FROG!" Jack G's struggle is so real.

Shawn is wailing "My beautiful face, ruined!" Over and over again.

"Get up Taylor!" Carter said after he smacked Taylor on the head.

"Momma?" Taylor says

We all started laughing and Taylor just walked into his room.

We all get to the showers and get ready for magcon. Hopefully we can find our future loves there. We want fans to know, we can date fans!

We arrive at Magcon, I sniff the air and it's a mix of delicious perfumes.

All the other boys are looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I ask while looking around me.

They all shake their heads and we only see a few girls because it's VIP, they go to magcon earlier for personal meet and greets.

"Hey" a girl with probably 10 inch heels said to me. Her seductive voice sounds like a skimpy rat after it gets shot with a mini lazer gun. Yeah, my mind is weird.

Her shirt isn't even covering anything! I don't like this girl already. Her skirt is so short it looks like a belt.

"Hi" I say wincing after smelling her cheap perfume.

I say, "Take a seat, if you would like to." I say sitting down on the sofa.

"My name is Mandy." She says while curling her hair around her finger trying to look 'sexy'.

"I'm cameron." I say while rolling my eyes.

That is where the 30 minutes of torture started.

"Well bye, Call me!" She said while walking away.

"Thank god." I mutter to myself.

"Magcon is in five minutes!" Aaron yells.

"Okay okay let's get going!" I say while getting up.

Mahogany puts on some background dubstep music. She's an awesome DJ.

We walk up to the stage and I see Sarah I think I'm in love with her. She is the one I will pick.

"Hello guys!" Taylor yells and the audience goes crazy.

We act goofy on stage like twerking, grinding, and a dance off.

"Now, we're going to pick girls from the audience to get to know, it's not about the beauty, it's about the personality." I say while looking around.

Nash picks Jaz and the other boys pick bimbos.

I pick Sarah and she comes up to stage. I smile at her and she smiles at me.

Sarah's POV

Oh my god, did he really JUST PICK ME!?!??!!? I pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. Guess not. I walk up to the stage nervously. Cameron smiles at me and I smile back.

"Thank you all for coming!" The boys said in sync. Mahogany starts playing the last song for magcon and she was awesome!

We all go backstage to a room with sofa and a place where a buffet was placed.

"This is heaven." I say, thinking no one would hear me. Cameron chuckles behind me and says, "Take whatever you like."

I try to suppress a smile and say "Your calling me fat?" Amazing actress I know.

Cameron widens his eyes and stutters, "I-i d-don't m-mean b-but U-um-" I chuckle and say "Your so gullible", I say while giggling.

He lets out a huge sigh while wiping his sweaty forehead.

We talk until the visiting hours were over. "Wow, I had a great time." I say while blushing.

"Your blush is cute" Cameron says while holding my chin up so I could make eye contact with him.

I blush even more and Cameron leans in, thinking he was going to kiss my lips but he kissed my forehead.

'Thank goodness.' I say in my head. 'Don't want things going too fast, I respect myself.'

"Not yet, but soon." Cameron says.

-----------------
Took foreverr to write I know but sorry, not sorry JUST KIDDING BOOS. Anyways I hope you guys liked this, please like/vote or whatever. BYEEE

/magcon is the bae/