You Had Better Not Have Any Weird Intentions Towards Me

Start from the beginning

Feng Yu Heng laughed, this Chen family was really interesting. Even when it reached this point, they still tried to mix in counterfeit goods to deceive her. Thinking about it, it must have been after she said that she would invite someone from Prince Yu's palace to inspect the goods that Chen Yu rushed to inform them!

Whatever the case, the matters with the shops were now resolved. She could finally have peace of mind.

Wang Chuan went to the kitchen to eat. Just as she returned from eating, she saw a servant who was guarding the Liu courtyard hurriedly come over. Arriving before Feng Yu Heng, she said: "Second young miss, a servant from Pine courtyard came and said that master has called for you."

Feng Yu Heng was unclear of what actually happened, but she still prepared to go over to Pine courtyard with Wang Chuan.

At this time in Pine courtyard, Feng Jin Yuan was currently receiving a visitor.

This visitor was none other than Lord Ding An.

Lord Ding An sat straight on the visitor's chair with an untouched cup of tea placed on the table beside him. Instead, he pointed at the two chests in the middle of the room and sincerely said: "It's a small gift that I hope Lord Feng will kindly accept."

Feng Jin Yuan waved his hand: "My lord, what is the meaning behind this?"

Lord Ding An was a little embarrassed: "That day at my manor, the princess celebrated her birthday. The three young misses from Feng manor coming truly gave this lord plenty of face. However, my family's daughter has been spoiled rotten from a young age and does not understand the severity of things. She has wronged the Feng family's second young miss. This Lord came... ah! Came to ask forgiveness."

Feng Jin Yuan, however, shook his head and said: "This official heard that Princess Ding An forced my daughter to my first wife to accompany a group of your manor's dancers. There was also word that allowing my Feng family's daughter to play the zither for a group of dancers was a favor given by the heavens?"

Lord Ding An was startled. He only knew what Qing Le told him of the play. She had not, however, told him about the matter of playing the zither. Now that Feng Jin Yuan asked him, he was truly embarrassed.

"How could that be. The Feng family's young miss is of noble heritage. How could they allow the Feng family's young miss to play the zither for them? That is really farcical!"

Feng Jin Yuan nodded, "It really is quite farcical. My lord, this official received the palace's invitation and kindly allowed my three daughters to attend the birthday together, but one had her dress covered in water by a servant, one was forced to play the zither for a group of dancers, and another was extremely dishonored by imperial daughter Qing Le. Does my lord have some enmity with my Feng manor?" Feng Jin Yuan spoke and stood up, "If there is something that my Feng family did wrong, I hope my lord would make it clear. This official will immediately apologize. However, my family's daughters are all still girls who have not yet married, so I would hope that my lord, princess and imperial daughter would leave them some dignity."

As he said this, Lord Ding An felt that he could no longer show his face. He could not help but curse Qing Le and the princess in his heart. On the surface, however, he still had to deal with Feng Jin Yuan, as he quickly stood up and replied: "What is Lord Feng saying. My Ding An palace has always been on good terms with the Feng family. Where would enmity come from! Ah! It's all because the women in the family do not know how to tell good from bad. This lord will definitely punish them when I return. I hope Lord Feng will be understanding." As he said this, he cupped his hands and bowed towards Feng Jin Yuan.

Feng Jin Yuan also understood when to stop. They had, after all, come in bearing gifts and were speaking humbly, so he could not act too full of himself.