"Second sister." After the matter with the bank notes was settled, Chen Yu once again spoke to Feng Yu Heng: "The antiques you wanted, the Chen family will return to Wonderful Treasure House today. When the items have been returned, would second sister go over and check the inventory."

Feng Yu Heng once again corrected her: "It isn't that I wanted the antiques. They are antiques stolen by mother." She especially emphasized the word stolen, making a glint flash through Feng Chen Yu's eyes. "Eldest sister, do not worry. I will dispatch some people who are familiar with the industry to take the inventory." As she said this, she turned her head to Wang Chuan and said: "Take a trip over to Prince Yu's palace later and have his Highness send a person who knows antiques to Wonderful Treasure House."

Wang Chuan nodded and accepted this order.

Hearing these words, Feng Chen Yu furrowed her brows.

The matriarch saw that the money had already been split and changed the topic. She began speaking to Yao shi about something she had been longing to talk about: "Oh, Qian Rou!" She simply called Yao shi by her name, "There is something I have been wanting to discuss with you."

Yao shi looked at her and wanted to reply in her habitual manner "What is it mother?" But when the words were about to be said, she remembered that she was no longer the family's head wife. She no longer had the right to call her mother. Now, she was a concubine, so she did as An shi and Han shi did and called her mother-in-law. Thus, with a turn of her words, she replied in an emotionless manner: "What instructions does mother-in-law have."

The matriarch felt that she was a little cold, which made her a little unhappy, but she could not contradict her at a time like this. She could only take two deep breaths and adjust her mood before saying: "Zi Hao has been recovering from his injuries at home for a few days now. It is about time he returns to Xiao Zhou."

Yao shi nodded, "Oh."

Hm? The matriarch was startled. She did not think that Yao shi would have this sort of reaction. In her mind, Yao shi was someone who had always been easy to talk to; furthermore, she was someone who complied with the orders of the Feng family. So long as the Feng family had needs, she would, without any mention from the family, mobilize the connections of the Yao family to help the Feng family. But now...

She had no other choice. She could only speak directly: "Do you think you could speak with Princess Wen Xuan a little to allow Zi Hao to return to his studies at Yun Lu Academy?"

Yao shi blinked a few times, "Then my husband should go to Wen Xuan palace! I do not know what mother-in-law means by saying these things to this concubine?"

The matriarch angrily rolled her eyes and simply spoke directly: "My meaning is you and Princess Wen Xuan are close. Yun Lu Academy belongs to the Ye family. If you can speak with Princess Wen Xuan about this, then why trouble Jin Yuan with a trip to their palace?"

Yao shi shook her head, "About this matter, this concubine really can not do anything. Mother-in-law might not know, but Princess Wen Xuan and this concubine are indeed close, but because she and this concubine are close, she brooded over this concubine's sudden demotion by the Feng manor to concubine and further banishment to the mountains in the Northwest with this concubine's children. Previously on the road to Pu Du Temple, this concubine tried every possible method before appeasing her anger."

The matriarch no longer understood: "Since her anger has been appeased, why can you not help?"

Yao shi replied in a matter of fact way: "Princess Wen Xuan can do nothing about what happened to me. Even if she wanted to pursue the matter, she did not have the position to do so. She could only brood on her own. But for no apparent reason, she was insulted directly by the head madam, and even the Emperor's most beloved imperial daughter Tian Ge was insulted. Mother-in-law, how do you want this concubine to ask for help? That day, if it were not for this concubine stopping her, Princess Wen Xuan would have turned around and went back to the capital and reported it directly to the imperial palace."