Introducing a Partner to Feng Chen Yu

Start from the beginning

Chen Yu also opened her teary eyes and tearfully saluted Princess Ding An: "It was all Chen Yu's fault. Would Princess please hand down a punishment."

It was at this moment that a clear and refined voice said: "It's Princess Ding An's birthday, how could there be talk of punishment."

Everyone followed the sound of this voice and looked over. There, they saw an unrestrained prince accompanied by two bodyguards. He wore a long white robe and had his hair held up with a white jade hair piece. On his face was a warm smile with a refined and mild temperament. This made all who looked at him calm down.

A look of yearning shot through Feng Chen Yu's eyes. Princess Ding An, however, had already stood up and began pulling imperial daughter Qing Le away from the throne.

But that person waved his hand and said to Princess Ding An: "This prince is here representing the Imperial family to wish Princess Ding An a happy birthday. There is no need for princess to be modest."

Imperial daughter Qing Le also tugged at Princess Ding An's sleeve, quietly saying: "Your standing is not lower than his, what are you lowering yourself for?"

Only then did Princess Ding An calm down. Facing the new arrival, she said: "Many thanks to your Highness Prince Chun for the pleasure of your presence. It truly brings light to this humble Ding An palace."

The person who came was not a stranger. It was Prince Chun, Xuan Tian Hua.

Feng Yu Heng looked at Xuan Tian Hua then looked at Feng Chen Yu. She felt at that moment that Feng Chen Yu finally had the shyness appropriate of a fourteen year old. Furthermore, it was not like the fake shyness of the past.

She could not help but sigh. Feng Chen Yu fancied Xuan Tian Hua. She did not know what Feng Jin Yuan would feel if he found out about these feelings. Chen Yu's mission was to become the Empress. Did Xuan Tian Hua... have a chance at the throne?

No matter how one looked at it, he did not. How could such a refined man value the imperial throne.

Feng Yu Heng shrugged her shoulders, picking out another fruit and taking a bite.

At this moment, all of the madams and young misses stood once more and saluted Xuan Tian Hua.

She could only put down the fruit in her hand and also stand up, saying with everyone else: "Long live his Highness Prince Chun." She then looked sideways and seemed to see a group of girls have their youthful hearts revived by Xuan Tian Hua.

Xuan Tian Hua was already very accustomed to this sort of sight. Without the slightest movement aside from slightly raising his hand, he gently said: "You may rise."

Only then did everyone rise. The young misses who were usually very reserved suddenly no longer cared for their dignity. They all cast fierce gazes towards Xuan Tian Hua. Furthermore, there were some bold madams who also joined in and shot him some electrifying looks.

Feng Chen Yu looked at these people and suppressed some words deep down after almost screaming out "All of you really do not have any dignity!" Feeling unreconciled, she took a few steps forward, she slightly bowed to Xuan Tian Hua then sweetly said: "It has been some days since we last met. Has your Highness Prince Chun been well?"

Once these words came out, she immediately received countless jealous looks.

Such ambiguous words when heard by outsiders sounded as though the two were already familiar; furthermore, they had met not too long ago.

Who in the capital did not know his Highness Prince Chun was the most gentle of the nine princes. In the hearts of these madams and young misses, he was a heavenly deity. He could be observed from afar, but he must not be dallied with. Feng Chen Yu, what right do you have to profane this deity?