Wang Chuan helped her choose her clothing and said: "The matriarch has already lived to such an age, after all. She is able to tell what is important and what is not. She can't be like Chen shi and eat a huge loss for the sake of saving a little."

The two went back and forth while choosing, before selecting a set of sky blue clothes. The thin brocade fabric was perfectly suited for just entering Autumn.

She then picked some accessories that suited the clothes from the jewelry gifted by Xuan Tian Ming. Feng Yu Heng let Wang Chuan give her an appropriate hairstyle before adding an orchid flower hairpin. Her entire person seemed very pure and easy on the eyes.

It was the problem of makeup that caused a little trouble. Feng Yu Heng was not too accustomed to the ancient cosmetics. She always felt that applying it would make her look like a fake person, but attending a banquet, she could not go without makeup."

She pondered a little and dismissed Wang Chuan. She then sneaked into her space and pulled out a makeup kit from a drawer. From the kit, she poured some primer, she then poured some CC cream. Only after she finished applying powder and some faint blush did she leave the space.

As for the other makeup, Feng Yu Heng very rarely used them. Furthermore, in her eyes, a twelve year old's skin was very good after just a little care. There was no need to do any special decorating. If she used too much, she would look sophisticated for her age and would lose her natural look.

Although this was the case, when Feng Yu Heng came out of the room, she allowed Wang Chuan to witness her beauty. She did not understand what her young miss had used to take care of her face. Why it looked like there was no makeup, yet she definitely looked more refined than before.

Wang Chuan endured the curiosity and did not ask. The longer she followed Feng Yu Heng, the more she found that there were many things that she could not understand. Her family's young miss could always pull out odd things, especially medicines. The medical pills that were sent to Hundred Herb Hall could apparently be dissolved in hot water and had a sweet taste. Previously, she had never heard of this. Either way, no matter what it was, second young miss always said that she learned it from the Persian eccentric. Slowly, Wang Chuan began attributing every odd happening to that Persian eccentric.

Feng Yu Heng had taken care of everything properly and was preparing to depart with Wang Chuan. Just as she reached the moon gate between Tong Sheng pavilion and the Feng manor, she saw Xiang Rong walking in her direction.

The Feng family had given this child a set of orange Autumn clothes. With a similarly colored belt, it made her waistline very noticeable.

Seeing Feng Yu Heng coming out, Xiang Rong was very happy. Quickly moving a couple steps, she greeted her: "Second sister! Xiang Rong was just about to look for you."

Feng Yu Heng smiled and pulled Xiang Rong's hand: "Third sister, these clothes are not bad."

Xiang Rong was a little embarrassed, saying: "This is all from sponging off of second sister's brilliance. If it weren't for second sister speaking up for Xiang Rong before grandmother, I fear grandmother would not make these clothes for Xiang Rong."

Feng Yu Heng patted the back of her hand and comforted her: "It's fine. You will only be with your maternal family for a few years. Bear with it for the time being. The good days have yet to come." As she spoke, she asked Wang Chuan: "The fabric from his Highness that I said to use, is there a tailor to handle it?"

Wang Chuan quickly said: "When young miss returns from Ding An palace, the personal tailor of Prince Yu's palace will come to take your measurements. This servant has chosen Commoner's brocade as the fabric. The result will perfect suit the season. Young miss can wear it immediately." As she said this, she looked at Xiang Rong and said: "Second young miss told us that there is enough remaining fabric to make third young miss and fourth young miss a handkerchief. Also, this servant selected a bolt of refined cloud silk expressly to make third young miss a set of Autumn clothing. When the tailor comes, we must invite third young miss to Tong Sheng pavilion, so you can be measured."