You're the Damn One Missing

Start from the beginning

An shi saw that Feng Jin Yuan was out of ideas and could not help but call out, "Husband." She walked forward, "Let's split up to search. Earlier, we were too preoccupied with getting to the back of the mountain, so there are many places that haven't been searched!"

Feng Chen Yu said with a cry: "Concubine mother An, this is the most probable path. The front has monks who keep watch at night, so criminals must run towards the back."

An shi did not want to argue with Feng Chen Yu, so she only reminded Feng Jin Yuan and the matriarch: "The second young miss came out with the entire family. Now she has gone missing. If Prince Yu comes investigating, who can afford to bear the responsibility?"

Because her son and daughter disappeared, Yao shi, who was on the verge of collapse, finally began yelling. She was no longer weak and easy to bully. Opening her mouth, her tone was fierce "Since the Feng family will not put forth its full efforts to find A-Heng and Zi Rui, I will go ask Wen Xuan Palace for help. Wang Chuan, granny Sun! We're returning!"

Yao shi was preparing to leave when the matriarch became worried, "Full effort! How could we not put forth our full effort! They are my grandson and granddaughter. Tonight, even if we must dig them up from shallow graves, we will find them!"

The matriarch made her stance clear, so Feng Jin Yuan could once again give the order: "Search the mountain! Do not miss any corner!"

The people of the Feng family were waiting to spread out when they saw some monks carrying lanterns while coming from the direction of Pu Du Temple. Arriving before Feng Jin Yuan, they stopped and asked: "Amitabha, might I ask the patron if something has happened? Why, in the middle of the night, do you not sleep and gather the family here instead?"

Feng Jin Yuan originally did not want to disturb the temple monks. Furthermore, this was not something that should be made widely known. Even if they couldn't find the missing Feng Yu Heng tonight, he still figured he could stop the information while slowly searching in secret. In the worst-case scenario, he could simply say that she had died from an emergency illness. Either way, it could not be known that the Feng family's young miss had been kidnapped. Otherwise, not only would the Feng family's name be tarnished, he would have no way of handling Prince Yu's Palace!

But there were clearly people who did not think this way. Han shi, with a signal from Feng Chen Yu, spoke up before Feng Jin Yuan and replied to the monk: "To tell great master the truth, it's our family's second young miss. She was kidnapped tonight. We have looked for her for a long time, but we have not found her."

Feng Jin Yuan fiercely glared at Han shi, scaring Han shi in to shrinking back. Feng Chen Yu, however, carried on: "Father should not fault concubine mother Han. Before the great master, how could we tell a lie. That would be a great sin."

Jin Zhen looked at everyone, her mind continuously making calculations. She was calculating the likelihood of something actually happening to Feng Yu Heng. If something really had happened, would her position be affected. At this time, which side should she take? This was a real problem.

But after considering Yao shi's relationship with the Wen Xuan Palace, she felt that regardless of what happened to Feng Yu Heng it was far better than Chen shi's side. At the very least, the people of Feng Yu Heng's side would not lose power. If they could find her quickly, perhaps the situation could even reverse.

Thus, with Chen Yu finished speaking, she also added on a few words, asking Chen Yu: "Eldest young miss, how did you determine that the second young miss was kidnapped?" As she spoke, she looked at Wang Chuan with uncertainty, continuing: "Aren't you the second young miss' servant? You should know exactly where second young miss and second young master have gone."