These Years Even Pigs can Speak Human?

Start from the beginning

She no longer spoke on that matter and told Yao shi to close her eyes. Wang Chuan's had suffered bodily injuries. Unable to bear with it for very long, she also fell asleep. She knew that Ban Zou was hidden in some dark corner following along. No matter what unexpected circumstances arose, Ban Zou could definitely protect Feng Yu Heng.

Just like that, they slowly traveled along for who knows how long, when the presently-dreaming Feng Yu Heng felt the bumping of the carriage suddenly stop. She opened her eyes, and thinking that they had already arrived at Pu Di Temple, she lifted the curtain and looked out the window. She found that the carriage was stopped on the road by a group of people.

The dirt road was not wide, so two families traveling side by side would be a bit crowded, but if they were careful, there wouldn't be a collision. Even if there were a small scrape, greeting them would usually be fine.

But somehow, there was clearly two carriages that had been in a serious crash. The crash awoke the people sleeping inside the carriage. Immediately, that person became unhappy, loudly screaming: "Which blind idiot is blocking my path? Quickly get out of my way! Really unbelievable, what insolence not knowing what's good for them."

Feng Yu Heng frowned and lowered the curtain in annoyance.

Yao shi asked her: "What happened?"

She helplessly explained: "That fatty Chen is starting an argument with something."

Yao shi did not react to who fatty Chen was, instead Wang Chuan added: "It's the head madam causing a dispute with someone else."

Feng Yu Heng sighed, Wang Chuan really was a close interpreter of the ancient language! She had come to this ancient world for this long, although she paid close attention to the things she said, being as mannerly as possible, when her temper flared, she felt that speaking plainly was a bit more satisfying.

For something like Chen shi getting in to an argument, the people of the Feng family had already become accustomed to seeing it. Absolutely nobody wanted to go out and mediate. Chen shi's legs and feet were still the same, she could lift the curtain and begin cursing for a while at most. Everyone had the mentality of waiting it out while remaining in place.

Who knew that Chen shi's belligerence wasn't just a front. The lightly wounded refuse to leave the front. Facing her carriage's window, she cursed for the duration of a stick of incense, and she still did not stop. Furthermore, the more she cursed, the worse it became "Yet you still don't open your worthless eyes to see whose carriage you are blocking. Is the Feng manor's carriage one that you can squeeze past? What a group of lowly peasants. Even a good dog does not block the road. As I see it, you aren't even better than a dog!"

The other side, which had remained patient, finally erupted. Feng Yu Heng heard a young girl respond to Chen shi in a clear and sharp voice: "In this year, even pigs know how to speak human words?"

Wow! She found it funny and simply lifted the curtain and sat outside to watch the spectacle.

The people in other carriages also gradually lifted the curtains. They all wished to see what type of girl dared to insult Chen shi's pig-like appearance.

Feng Yu Heng looked over towards the carriage that had crashed with Chen shi's carriage. Standing there, with hands on her hips, was a young girl of around thirteen or fourteen. She had a pale complexion, a pair of lively and bright eyes. She wore a set of black clothing and appeared bold and brave.

That girl stared at the window of Chen shi's carriage, her face displaying her dislike "I dislike acknowledging you. Stop before going too far, yet you continued on and on right? Look at how your big face can't even stick out of the window. Cursing so hard that you are gasping heavily for breath. For someone of such advanced age, isn't this unsightly?"