Description

Hello everyone! As Imperial Orders draws to a close (I'm estimating less than 10 chapters left) with Lights right behind it, I thought now would be a good time to invest in a new project. All I'm giving you for now is a title and a description (I think it would be good for me to work off Wattpad until I know for sure where the story is going), but I'm currently about ten chapters into this book and I can objectively say that it is my best work so far. I'm so excited to share it with you!

Now, without further ado, I present to you 

Proudly inspired by the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Games of Chance!!

Chase "Numbers" Hewkin is the textbook definition of a high school loser: hopelessly introverted, a genius at math, and fanboy-obsessed with Juliana VanderSchee, the teenage crown princess of the tiny European country of Arcana and a fellow math prodigy. What distinguishes him from the thousands of geeks in the world is quite simple: he can tell you the exact probability that any event whatsoever will occur... down to the nearest hundredth of a percent.

When Princess Juliana is announced as the keynote speaker at a STEM convention not far from Chase's hometown, he has his heart set on attending. No sooner than he leaves for the convention, his parents are abducted by a probability-warping terrorist group known only as the Jackers. Blaming himself for not being there to protect them, he sets out on a mission to rescue them: a mission that will take him to the heart of the Order of Chance, the Arcanese organization headed by Juliana herself dedicated to stopping the Jackers. Discovering his own family's deep involvement in the Order, he is sucked deeper into the workings of the Arcanese court, which seems more interested in harnessing his mathematical prowess than finding his parents. When the shocking truth about the Jackers and their mindless victims, the "Jacked", is revealed, Chase must choose a side in the war that is inevitably coming: his heritage, or the world order Juliana and the Order of Chance have sacrificed everything to preserve.