chapter-7 oberoi's growing bond with Shivanya's

Ch-7
Hello readers sorry for delay I really wanted to update but my targets are still not reached . This update is only for active and loyal readers .I request all reader who haven't till now voted on ch-5-6 please vote ..

Now let's continue
Shivaay felt his heart filled with pride listening.He cannot explain the happiness he felt . He turned to Anika took herhi hands in his and said Anika thank you so much for making me the happiest man alive.I cannot explain how I felt when bade Papa said tumhari beti

Rudy- bhai Shivanya is very lucky you know first day first meet and dad praised her so much

Tej - Rudra to be praised you need to do some perfect kind of work you know which is unexpected from you.By the way Gauri soup was delicious I would like to have it once again.

Gauri- papaji soup was prepared by your one an only grand daughter not me .

Tej - shivaay your daughter is just like you sharp , intelligent and a wonderful chef .
Dadi - true ,just she is just like shivaay used to be in his childhood

Shivaay- Gauri you didn't tell me ,I would have loved to taste soup made by my princess.

Gauri - sorry bade bhaiya actually Shivanya and kids were sitting and you came after that I couldn't say anything 😞 as everyone was sitting here on table.

Anika - it's ok Gauri , I know her well she will make something tomorrow also I will tell you ok

Shivaay takes anika to guest room and helps anika to sit on bed and after that lays beside her with her head above his heart.They were list in each other's eyes like they don't need to speak their eyes
tells everything.

But after 10 minutes Shivanya comes was about to open the door but preim comes and said shivu please help me to complete my project yaar (buddy). have you completed yours???

Shivanya- no still doing the dry run of programs ( computer science students can only understand this term so don't worry if if you don't know).But submission of you business studies project is a day after Tomorrow submission of my physics and chemistry project is tomorrow I have to give final touch up and check weather if everything is correct and looking presentable.

Priam- ok but you will help me to complete it tomorrow .
Shivanya- ok I promise I will help you tomorrow.
Priam- ok
Shivanya- good night
Priam- Gn
After some time
Shivaay is hidden inside the bathroom and Shivanya enters the room and says mamma I brought your files here I thought you may need them , but you are not working for at least 1 week
A- ok bachcha
S- I informed Priya di about situation and also made 2 teams for the main upcoming events.With mr.Manish shah as head of fashion show and after party as he has a good taste and experience in them and Rathore marriage project is handled by ms Piya Sharma as has good and innovative ideas decoration and she has a assisted you last month for Singhania' s marriage.They will report you in every 3 days about progress .
The work at A.R I divided into three departments and made heads Which will report you every day at 11 am .

A- Thank you so much mera baccha (my baby ) you had very tiring day right now sleep you have to wake up early also.
S- good night mamma
A- good night baccha and kissed her forehead.

In morning
Shivanya wakes up at 5 am and wishes anika good morning kissing her cheeks without waking her up .She goes for jogging for and after half hour she fresh and ups and start her learning work .

After sometime she goes and get ready for school wakes up Anika and ask Gauri to makes sure she had she had her medicine after breakfast.

After school

Shivanya comes back Home but Priam had a football practice after school so he went there.Shivamya saw Anika having a nice talk with Gauri happily so she went towards them and said
Shivanya- so mamma is having fun talk here and I am worried here how she will be bored without her office work ,has she eaten medicine or not dramatically.
Anika - when God has given me such a sister like friends how I can be bored, actually I am enjoying my holiday kind days .