Chapter 11: Someone is at Los Angeles Staples Center**'

Start from the beginning

I huffed and walked inside. "What the hell is he doing in Los Angeles.." I mumbled to myself. Trey walked behind of me and I saw the light of my dressing room on. I walked in and Trey followed. He closed the door.

I looked back at Trey. "Why did you close the door?" I asked. He shrugged. "Do you want it opened?"

I ignored him and looked at Jayson. "What do you want?" I looked at him and he was leaning back in the chair. "I didn't know which hotel you were in, and I lost you  number. But I came here to warn you.." He stated.

"Warn me about what?"

He sighed, "Sharon still wants Shawn. Are you and Shawn really engaged?"  I shook my head. "Not any more."

"Problems?" he asked. I shrugged. "It's working out. Very slowly." I answered. He got out of his chair and stood up placing his hands in his pockets.

"Me and Yolanda aren't working out.." He said. I placed my hands on my hips. "What does that have to do with me?"

He sighed. "Help me. I helped you."

I felt Trey all behind of me so I moved up a bit. "How am I supposed to help you?" He took my hand. "Show me moves. I can't lose my wife and child Beyoncé."

"Sadly, your family has nothing to do with me. I have my own problems to deal with." I said turning around to walk out but Jayson gripped my two hands and mushed me unto his area. "You are going to help me.." He hissed.

Trey looked at me and him in a confused manner. He didn't know if to help me, or if to let me handle him myself. I tried to move out of his grasp but Jayson held me down more.

"So you thought that I'd help you and let you get away with Mr. Shawn Carter and make millions while I watch you on award shows thinking of ways for you to pay me back." He mumbled in my ear. That's when Trey pushed me to the side. "Okay, man. Now you gotta go." Trey said.

Jayson sucked his teeth and gripped my back ripping up my shirt making it fall to the floor. He gritted his teeth and mean mugged Trey. Trey mean mugged him back.

I really wished I listened to Carter about changing my shirt.

Jayson gripped the back of my sports bra. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" I asked in a yelling manner. "You will pay me back, and you should know exactly how I want to be paid."

My phone started to buzz in my back pocket and I knew that it was Carter. I closed my eyes tightly and backed up hitting my butt against Jayson hoping that I answered the call.

It stopped buzzing and I knew that it answered. "No, I don't know how you want to be paid!" I told him. Trey looked like he wanted to pounce on him.

"Beyoncé you know exactly how I want to be paid!!!" he yelled at me. He gripped my sports bra tighter, making the straps wrinkle in between his hands while I screeched. "Stop you're hurting me!"

Of course Jayson didn't care. In fact he lifted me up in the air with only my sports bra.

"STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO BURST IT!!!"

He smirked at me and tugged it some more and it ripped, which made me fall to the floor. He pulled it off of my body. Trey didn't look at me. His face became red and he backed up and punched Jayson in his face. Jayson's face ticked back and he looked at Trey.

Trey began to punch him some more and in a moment or two Carter came through the door and as soon as he saw Jayson he hopped unto him. I leaned back on my counter and bit my bottom lip nervously. I know that when we get back to the hotel, Carter is going to give me a lecture.

I hadn't even noticed that my teeth drifted from my bottom lip and a small mischievous smile that rid across my lips when I saw both Trey and Carter beating on Jayson.

I bent my neck to the side and watched them for a few. When I thought Jayson had gotten enough I jumbled my foot on Jayson's chest and that stopped the both of them. Carter looked at me and stood up before picking up my ripped bra along with my shirt.

He huffed and looked at Trey. "Thanks." He said. Trey nodded and took out his phone calling the cops.  Carter placed his arm around my shoulder leading to the hall "I told you to change your shirt. You should've listened." He said, making it completely clear that he was going to give me a lecture.

"You don't go to places like that when people call you. I knew I should have came along, Jayson would have never gotten to lay a hand on you if I was there."

I nodded in agreement to everything he was saying. "You're lucky Trey was there. I don't even want to think what would've happened if he wasn't." I turned my head to the side and he continued to talk. "You need to thank him, and how did you answer your phone?"

"Butt knock." I said. He chuckled and kissed my cheek before taking off his shirt and staying in his vest. "Here." He said handing it to me.

I took it from him and placed it on. It dropped to my knees and Carter smirked. "Look at you, wearing daddy's shirt." He whispered. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

Trey walked where we were and I heard police sirens go off. "They're here." Trey said.

Three officers ran in and went straight to where the scene happened. We walked inside the room where they were and they began to ask all of us questions.

Jayson was laying on the ground, looking pretty hurt. His face rearranged completely. His eyes were closed and his body was in an uncomfortable position. His bottom lip was busted and his arms were bleeding completely.

More sirens went off and two paramedics raced into here with a rolling bed. The police officers then left once they got what we all said happened and walked out.

Trey, Carter and I stood there looking at each other.

*****

I walked into the hotel room which was quiet. I was just about to crash my bed. But, before we could get in there was a knock on the door. Carter huffed and peeked through the door hole before giving me a smirk and opening it.

A young teen about sixteen years old, same complexion with Hailey's. Dark hair, Brown eyes and a slim yet about six feet tall figure stood before us.

The infamous Kendall

*******

A/N.

COMMENT, VOTE

Comment thought on the story bc ya :) I will update tomorrow if I get enough comments.

#THEMBITCHESTHIRSTYYYYYYY

***Ruthy